Sunday, August 21, 2011

crazy interview/ Post Secret/ names

Aug. 20 Crazy interview: This is part 2 of the crazy interview. Today one of my friends Facebook me and she said that she was at the interview. I didn't see her there. That's a weird coincidence.

Aug. 21 Post Secret: Here's one from last week:

"I told my friends that my husband was laid off when he was really fired for poor performance."

Last week there was a post card with a picture of a woman's deformed foot: "Sometimes I worry that THIS will be the difference between binding LOVE...and being ALONE."

This week an emailed photo of deformed hands and feet said: "I just got engaged."

Me: That was nice.

Cut to a picture of two angel statues: "I'm my ex-husband's mistress."

There was another post card with the same picture: "I'm afraid I will never have this so I settle for men who don't listen when I say no."

Cut to a picture of university building: "The only reason I'm finishing my Phd is so I can buy new return address labels that have DR. in front of my name!"

Me: Well it's still good to achieve your goals and get an education.

Cut to a picture of a short bus: "Because of this bus, I have no friends."

-----Email-----
I work as a 1:1 aide for kids with disabilities and "this" bus has garnered me some of the best friends I've ever met.

"I just learned how to swim! I'm 43! It's never too late!"

"I worry that the path I have worked so hard to finally get on is the one that will take me furthest away from where I actually want to be."

Barbecue: I went to a barbecue last night at my co-worker's place. I haven't gone out at night since two months ago with Leslie at West Edmonton mall. The barbecue was fun. They had homemade spring rolls that everybody loved. There was spare ribs and chicken with some fruit.

My dad drove me to it, and I took the two buses to get back home. I am self- reliant in taking the bus to work and job interviews to places I have never been to. However, I needed a ride. Well my dad gave me some more motivational talk for my office job search. I told him about the coincidence that my friend and I went for the same job.

Laughing about death: I got this through my Daily Silly jokes in my email:

"When I was younger I hated going to weddings; it seemed that all of my aunts and the grandmotherly types used to come up to me, poke me in the ribs while cackling, tell me, 'You're next.' They stopped that after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals."

That was dark. On The Simpsons there was an episode where they killed off Ned Flanders' wife Maude.

I had written about this Tosh. O video clip before, but I titled it as "funny and weird." It kind of qualifies as a death joke.

Cut to a strip club. It was busted for selling drugs. Camera pan to all these young women wearing tight and revealing clothes, and they're all hiding their faces with their hands.

The camera stops on a pretty young blonde woman smiling and waving at the camera.

Daniel Tosh: Looks like somebody's parents are dead.

Hooters: I met this woman at the barbecue and she's East Indian and adopted by Dutch parents. She said she had worked at Hooters as a waitress.

Me: And what did your parents say?

Woman: We had a good hour and a half talk about it. They said: "If you love and respect us, you wouldn't work there." I told them that I was an adult and that I can make my own God damn decisions. And they're religious.

I would be kind of disappointed that my daughter works at Hooters. I would ask: "And you can't get a server position anywhere else?" I would have to think to myself: "Yeah, well at least she's not a stripper. Though this could be a slippery slope. I should help her get another job."

Flashpoint: I was watching an episode of this show called "A Day in the Life." One of the plots is that the SRU team gets a new member named Raf. He's played by Cle Bennet and I have seen him in other Toronto shot shows. It's Valentine's Day. A woman is holding the manager at a strip club hostage.

The woman is a mom, and she found out her daughter is a stripper there. To add to that, she's 17 so she's underage working at a strip club. The owner has asthma and he's struggling to breathe. Raf talks down the mom by talking about how he knew a boy who was molested by a teacher. The boy's dad then kills the teacher and is now in prison. The daughter is listening to this in another room and cries.

The mom then drops the knife and is arrested. I don't really like the story. I don't know why. Maybe because it ruins my stripper jokes. Or maybe it's too unbelievable that a mom would hold the owner hostage in his own club. Well I have seen The Jamie Kennedy Experiment where they convince a woman that her daughter is a stripper. The mom looked furious, but kept her cool.

Computer book review: In that crazy interview, we discussed about creating websites. I thought I may have to do something for their website. I then got my HTML, XHTML & CSS (6th Edition) book that I bought for my computer class in 2008 out. It's written by Elizabeth Castro. I took a few days off my job search by studying this book.

This is a really good and informative book about creating websites. There is chapter 3 about Basic (X) HTML Structure, chapter 4 about Basic (X)HTML Formatting. I read that and then Chapter 2 about Working with Web Page Files, and Chapter 1 about Web Page Building Blocks.

If I do get hired, then I will have been prepared to create something for their website. If I don't get hired, that's okay because it's good to refresh my memory about creating websites. I think I bought the 5th edition of this book back in 2004 when I was in another college program.

Funny video: I was thinking about something unintentionally funny and the plain truth. I was watching TMZ.com and Meghan Fox (Transformers) and her boyfriend Brian Austin Green (the original 90210 and recently Desperate Housewives) were at an airport. The TMZ people were talking to BAG, and not MF. That's because everybody was asking MF for autographs, and not BAG.

Some of you maybe saying: "Ha ha." But it's true. Look at the video footage.

Names: I read this in the Edmonton Journal. Someone named their daughter Taelyr. That's crazy spelling and the correct way is Taylor. I was reading my Freakonomics book and someone named their daughter Temptress. The teen daughter was bringing men to her mom's house. What if you named her Chastity? Would she still do that?

At the back of the book, it talked about names and the average amount of education that the mothers have to name their kid that. For Chastity, women who named their daughter that has an average of a 10th grade education. So no, even if you named your daughter Chastity, she would still do that.

Then I got a flashback of years ago I watched an ep of Blind Date. This black woman, her name was Princess. She said: "When I tell people my name, they don't believe me that it's my real name." Maybe it's her name, but the vibe I got from her was that she was stuck- up.

Oh yeah, and the date went bad. She went out with a black guy who was a magician/ hypnotist/ performer. They were at the first location, and the guy up and left. I've seen where a person leaves in the middle of the date after 2 locations, but not the first.

6 comments:

edit mt2s movies said...

Really crazy one. It makes me really crazy. I think every interview considers lots of humor and fun. But we should find it.

Boo said...

This is not coincidence as this is some sort of prank with all of us when we get such confusing and hilarious statements from the friends and which you could try here with your experience.

Sethy said...

That is your performance that proves your position in your society and leads to the go to this web-site higher place we deserve.

Churail said...

There are different names and flash backs but the time has come when you need to look at this web-site and make yourm points accordingly to take the ideal position.

Anonymous said...

Good info about the Tracy blog, The economy of India is extending a consequence of the call center. The USA and some European countries are open the get concentrate wherever all through India. The look at this website is that cost is less and they can work so well.

anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing such a good info Getting guidance is viably using web in this age but you can check look at here now to manage your essay work. Directly the web transform into the key guider for getting any sort of preparing since it have each kind of direction about your subject.