Friday, January 2, 2009

new/ music/ news

Dec. 30 New: A new year is upon us. I've gotten a new haircut. My desk lamp light bulb stopped working, so I got new light bulb. I bought my new buspass. I've also been writing enough, that my pen lost ink and I got new pen.

Funny: I was looking up videos of the actor JR Bourne. I put in Selling Innocence, this TV movie he was in. I found this guy who is giving this summary of the movie on his video blog. He is snarking on it. I am laughing at it. In the end, he's saying: "Maybe after this, they'll create some cyber stalker movie called Damn Youtube!" lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P3ykxBkepQ

Here's the first 5 minutes of Selling Innocence. JR Bourne plays the agent scouting models. The first scene is set in the West Edmonton Mall HMV stage. Alexz Johnson (Instant Star) makes an appearance 1: 45 seconds in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fBL0ihfJP4&feature=related

Dec. 31 Writing: Last night I had a dream about the movie Hard Candy. I don't know why, I haven't seen it in a long time. Then I realized that this movie must have been triggered from me watching Dexter. Dexter is a serial killer that kills other killers. In Hard Candy starring Ellen Page (before she got big in Juno) and Patrick Wilson (Lakeview Terrace).

Page's character is 14- year- old girl who hunts down pedophiles on the internet and kills them or gets them to commit suicide. I should write some sort of vigilante story. Spiderman and Batman are vigilantes, but they wear masks and it's more of a fantasy world. Dexter and Hard Candy are about people without superpowers, or masks. I wouldn't exactly say that Dexter and Hailey from HC, to be normal people, they are sociopaths. They are very based in reality.

I remember in 2006, my friend Angela came over to my house and I showed her the movie. A said about Hailey: "She's a bitch."
Me: I would say that too, but I mean that as a compliment. You don't want to f--- with her.

Jan. 1: Selling Innocence came out in 2005. Here's the synopsis on imdb.com: "Mia Sampson's (Sarah Lind) dreams to be a model come true when she's asked to pose for photographs to be displayed on an Internet website for "members only." However, when the owner of the website uses her pictures for exploitation purposes, Mia's mother (Mimi Rogers) must fight to remove the photos off the web and restore her daughter's privacy."

Now that I think about it, Mia confronts the bad guy Malcolm (JR Bourne) to take down the pictures. He doesn't because he is making a lot of money off them. Mia then decides to do this one time live webcam show where she takes off all her clothes so he would take down the photos.

Mia couldn't call the police, because what he was doing wasn't totally against the law. Unethical, but he wasn't breaking the law. Mia should threaten to kick his ass. Will he admit that he got his ass kicked by a girl? Or I don't know, burn down his office building. Yeah, it's extreme. The thing is don't get caught. Make sure there aren't any cameras outside the building. If there are cameras, wear a disguise. Vandalize the place. All these actions break the law. lol.

Last night I deleted the script Corrine. I think I started writing it in May or June. I was looking through my blog, to pin point when, but then I realized it may have been created back in February.

Music: Last night I heard this song by Donnie Klang called "Bedroom." It's a great song that got me dancing. It's so hot. It's got a great beat with suggestive lyrics. If anyone should sing this, it should be Donnie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF1-9ReiJIo&feature=related

Here is Donnie performing at the mall. At the end he does the slower version of "Take you There" while playing the keyboard. He's singing and dancing and he lifts up his shirt once in awhile. He touches his fan's hands. Then in the end, he takes off his shirt and throws it into the audience. I laughed at that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYF-FKJ5uc4&feature=related

Today I achieved something today. My mom has been nagging at me for the past couple of weeks to find these pair of shoes that she lent me. I looked upstairs last night where the shoes are, and they aren't there. Today mom asked me again, and then I went downstairs where the shoes are and found them in three minutes.

Movie: Today I saw An Inconvenient Truth. I was going to rent it on the last day of summer in 2007, but I decided not to. It was an alright movie. Kind of boring like March of the Penguins, because it's educational. Al Gore talking was like listening to a teacher talk. Kind of reminds me of Dr. Phil. The movie was informative. It does teach you something and how the environment affects you. It's an average movie. If you are interested in the environment, then go watch it.

Jan. 2 Crazy: Today at work, this guy tried to dine and dash. Don yelled at him to stop, and Stella went and called security. One security guy came in and interviewed the guy who appeared to be homeless. Then two male security guards and a female security guard came. All four of them were talking to him.

The guy ate the sandwich, and then said something about not having enough money and left. I overhead him talking to the security guards that he was starving. Kind of reminds me of Treats, where Aziz does donate his leftover muffins to homeless shelters at the end of the day.

Here is something even crazier: I was reading on twop.com about "Ripped! from the Headlines! Plot Recycling and other Weasly Writing Tricks" stories on Law and Order: SVU. Someone wrote this:

"I can't believe we overlooked this case- Neil Havens Rodreick, the 29 year old sex offender posing as a 12 year old boy in various schools. And it gets better- he and his former cell mate were living with two older pedophiles he met online whom he also conned into thinking that he was 12." Here is the full story:

http://men.style.com/details/blogs/details/2007/08/about-a-boy.html
News: I read this in Metro that U.S. album sales have decreased the seventh time in the past eight years. I'm not surprised, blame it on Itunes.

In the sad news department, I read that there are four homicides in Calgary already. A car accident on highway 63 killed a man. John Travolta's 16- year- old son Jett died after having a seizure.

No comments: