Sunday, December 16, 2012

Post Secret/ Columbine/ abandoned baby reunion



Nov. 4 Post Secret:

"I'm jealous of teen moms."

Me: It didn't say who wrote that.  It could be a 40 yr old woman who can't have kids or a teenager who does.

"My children hate me because I divorced, and remarried, but I often wonder if they would still think their father was a hero if he knew what he did to me when I was pregnant with them."

"For the first time, my life has promise and direction.  I forgive anyone and everyone in the past who has hurt me, even myself.  I bless these experiences and let them go.  They are no longer a part of my reality.  I'm including my rapist too.  I got help.  You can too.  You are NEVER alone."

"When I feel worthless I search "suicide" on Tumblr and tell strangers that even if I don't know them, I love them, and I don't want them to DIE."

"I had sex with her, knowing that she did not consent to it, since I had cheated.  I know that makes me a RAPIST.  I am so ashamed!"

Me: I hope the guy learned his lesson not to do it again, and people who read it will learn.  Also I hope the woman gets counseling. 

"The person who taught me 'your only as sick as your secrets' has been lying to me my whole life but I know why and I understand."  (A picture of a father and son.)

"At the beginning of a relationship, I plan for the end of it."

Me: It seems like this person puts obstacles in front of her or himself.

"I found out about Post Secret because someone left a Post Secret book in my room at a mental hospital.  It was crucial for my recovery."

Me: That's good.

Crime: "I fantasize about putting a hit on a man who raped me.  All it would take is a phone call.  He has no idea whose daughter he hurt."

Me: I was thinking about how she could probably get someone to kidnap him and torture him.  She can even video tape him confessing to him raping her.  However, it would then identify who the woman is and then the cops would know that she tortured him.  Also the evidence would be inadmissible because people will think he was forced to say those things even if he weren't true, because he was being tortured.

Or torture him anyway.  It kind of happened on the TV show 90210.  Naomi was raped by the teacher Mr. Cannon.  He then comes and ties her and her friend Silver up and get them to say to the video tape that she wasn't raped by him.  However, the 2 girls fought back and tied him up, and he got arrested.

Nov. 11: Here's some more Post Secret:

"I didn't want a baby; having him gave me the courage and drive to leave.  Our family grew, and I left."

"This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful to have a REAL JOB."

"I hate my bra size (DD).  It has yet to make me happier, or land me with a guy."

"I'm pretty sure big boobs got me hired."

"Dear Frank, I want to thank you for the website.  I didn't know my husband read it but apparently he does because he not only saw my secret but recognized my handwriting.  It saved our marriage."

"Hey woman, take a chance, tell him how you feel."

Columbine: Sue Klebold who is the mother of one of the Columbine shooters Dylan Klebold said: "I had a sudden vision of what he might be doing. And so while every other mother in Littleton was praying that her child was safe, I had to pray that mine would die before he hurt anyone else."

"I thought that if this was really happening and he survived, he would go into the criminal justice system and be executed, and I really couldn't bear to lose him twice. I gave the hardest prayer I ever made, that he would kill himself, because then at least I would know he wanted to die and wouldn't be left with all the questions I'd have if he got caught by a police bullet. Maybe I was right, but I've spent so many hours regretting that prayer: I wished for my son to kill himself and he did."

That is intense.  I mean, she wanted her son to die so he won't hurt any more people.  He killed himself, so she can 100% know that he wanted to die.
http://ca.shine.yahoo.com/blogs/parenting/columbine-shooter-dylan-klebold-8217-parents-speak-191300537.html

A comment on Yahoo from Emily says:

"I think the Klebolds and Harrises were their sons' fourteenth, fifteenth, sixteenth, and seventeenth victims. The media lambasted them and I think unfairly."

They're victims too.

Christiane F.: I think I was listening to CKUA radio.  The host was talking about David Bowie and mentions this movie about a 12 yr old girl who becomes addicted to heroin.  It came out in 1981.  The reviews of imdb.com says it's really good and disturbing.  They compare it to Requiem for a Dream about the lows of drug addiction.

This seems really dark, so I'll skip it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082176/

Nov. 18: Here's some more Post Secrets that stood out for me.

"I didn't fight my rapist back because I wanted to get pregnant so badly... now I feel guilty and ashamed."

Me: Get counseling.

"My entire life I've been told I'm 'too nice.'  My neighbor tried to rape me last night.  I kicked the s--- out of him.  Then I spit on him on the way to the door.  I feel like a bad ass."

Me: That's good that you beat him up.  However, did you report the attempted rape?  Because you should.

Here's a positive secret:

"During my 3rd shift tour of duty in the darkness I sometimes bring the homeless breakfast when the public and my co-workers are not around...so I won't be perceived as WEAK."

Abandoned baby reunion: I found this on Yahoo.  It's about a baby who was abandoned at a fire station, and a firefighter took him to Child Protective Services.  10 yrs later, Koregan Quintanilla met the firefighter Wesley Keck.  They finally met and hugged.  Aww..  
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/good-news/texas-boy-reunites-fireman-saved-him-infant-175407289.html

Nov. 24 Marriage joke: I got this from Daily Silly.

The groom, upon his engagement, went to his father and said, "I have found a woman just like mother!"

His father replied, "So what do you want from me, sympathy?"


Me: I like the attitude that the father gives.  It kind of reminds me of this other joke on Futurama.

Cut to a Chinese New Year Parade being interrupted.  A huge centipede is underneath this Chinese dragon.

Centipede: Hey what is this?  The Year of the Jerk?

Nov. 25 Poem: This is from Post Secret.  It's like a poem:

"Even when I'm a memory of a memory, and so far distant from your mind...
I'll still be waiting to give you love, real love, and I'll wait all of time.  XXOO."

Nov. 29 CMA College: I was looking for a job and I found this.  It stands for Cosmopolitan Makeup Artistry College.  They showed pictures of really good makeup.  They show one woman's face and it transformed into this scary Halloween makeup.  It's very good.

http://www.cmacollege.com/

Recalcitrant: I was reading and found this word.  I researched it on dictionary.com.  It means resisting authority or control.

No comments: