Thursday, September 19, 2013

break up video/ good deed/ bloopers


Sept. 4 Break up video: I found this on Yahoo.  This guy “likes” his friend’s Instagram photos.  The friend is a girl, and she puts up some photos.  This guy’s girlfriend doesn’t approve of him “liking the photos” and knocks the hat off his head.

A lot of comments were like: “That’s domestic abuse.”  I would say that’s domestic abuse too.  Anyway, the 3 month relationship is over.


Sept. 5 Robin Thicke: I’m a big fan of his, and I decided to watch his video “Give it 2 U” feat. 2 Chainz and Kendrick Lamar.  I’m kind of eh with this video.  It’s better than his last single “Blurred Lines” because this video is more interesting.  It has the same elements with big names and words in red ink flashed on the screen.

This time RT is singing and dancing on a football field so it’s reminiscent of high school.  They have lots of back up dancers and give the names of the dance groups.  RT’s son Julian is in a couple of shots dancing.  The dancing is good.


Sept. 6 No Authority: I’ve mentioned about this boy band before.  Here’s their song “Up and Down” from their first album:


The first album was produced by Michael Jackson and Rodney Jerkins (he’s worked with the singer Brandy.)  This song and album has more of an R&B tone to it.

Law joke: I got this from Daily Silly:

A defendant in a lawsuit involving large sums of money was talking to his lawyer. "If I lose this case, I'll be ruined." "It's in the judge's hands now," said the lawyer. "Would it help if I sent the judge a box of cigars?" "Oh no! This judge is a stickler or ethical behavior. A stunt like that would prejudice him against you. He might even hold you in contempt of court. In fact, you shouldn't even smile at the judge." Within the course of time, the judge rendered a decision in favor of the defendant. As the defendant left the courthouse, he said to his lawyer, "Thanks for the tip about the cigars. It worked!" "I'm sure we would have lost the case if you'd sent them." "But, I did send them." "What? You did?" said the lawyer, incredulously. "Yes. That's how we won the case." "I don't understand," said the lawyer. "It's easy. I sent the cigars to the judge, but enclosed the plaintiff's business card."

Good deed: I found this on Yahoo called “Good Samaritan Gets Stranger Out Of Ticket.”  Someone was about to get a $65 ticket for parking in the wrong place, but he arrived to see a note.  The note says: “I pretended that this is my car so you won’t get a ticket” and it was signed “A citizen of Earth.”  There was a Star Wars joke in there as he says: “To the parking meters: These are not the droids you are looking for.” 



Sept. 9 Rant: Here's a mild rant.  I realized I haven't been on twop.com in months.  I haven't been there all year so I had to sign up again.  I then go to check on the 16 and Pregnant thread.  I know it's been "locked" and you can't post anymore on it, but I was still reading it here and there.  In 2010 I did when I was unemployed.  I was looking for a job constantly, but I did have a lot of free time too.

In 2011 and 2012, I rarely ever read it.  Now my rant is this: They stopped the forum at page 9.  I know I was at pg. 430 because I bookmarked it and wrote it down.  This may be a lot of time reading it, but I was reading like 3 pages a day for about 8 months of unemployment.  But also my rule was I that I can only do my fun reading after I did my job search.

I'm annoyed that I can't read any more comments.  But I got to deal with it.

Sept. 11: I went on twop.com today, and it turns out my old user ID is still available.  I seem to be still logged in.  That’s good. 

Leisure reading: For the past year, my leisure reading isn’t on twop.com about TV.  I am reading the entertainment, book and movie reviews, comics, home décor articles in the newspaper.

Sept. 12 Comedy comparisons:

Not showing someone’s face: Does anyone remember the sitcom Home Improvement?  The neighbor Wilson was always over the fence and he even painted a self-portrait of himself with a fence covering the bottom half?  He was played by Earl Hindman (I had to look that one up).  I remember the series finale of the show, where each actor comes out and the audience applauds.  He comes out and he is patting the bottom of his face.  Lol.

It was done on Sabrina the Teenage Witch.  The cat Salem was sentenced to be a cat for 100 yrs for trying to get world domination.  There was a flashback where he was arrested.  He was standing behind a lamp and you can see his body, but not his face.

Thinking you see someone you know on one side of the face, but the person turns around and shows it’s somebody else:

It was done on Buffy’s episode “The Freshman.”  Buffy is at the Bronze, and she thinks she sees Angel, but the guy turns around and it’s someone else.

It was done on Dark Angel’s Halloween ep “Boo” where Max sees Logan and Asha kissing in a booth.  She confronts them.

Max: Oh is that it?  You guys are together now?
The couple turns around and it’s two different people.
Guy: Excuse me?

Lol.

Drew Roy: I was watching South Park on MuchMusic last week.  That channel started airing last season and I haven’t seen it.  Between commercial breaks I was looking for something else to watch and decided to check out the Disney TV show iCarly.  I then see this actor on it and wanted to see who it was.  It’s Drew Roy.  I went on Youtube and I have seen him on Greek before.

He’s on the TV show Falling Skies.


South Park: Onto the episode I saw about “Cash for Gold.”  There is Stan’s grandpa who has Alzheimer’s and living in a nursing home.  He bought this $1000 jewelry for Stan and the parents tell the grandpa not to spend money on frivolous things.  Grandpa was watching the shopping channel.  Stan got angry and called the shopping channel host and told him: “You should go kill yourself because you’re making old people buy your jewelry and it’s not nearly worth the amount it costs to make it.”

The kids did try to sell the gold for cash and this $1000 thing could only be bought for $14.  After that, the seniors wised up and called the host to kill himself too. 

Bloopers:

Castle: Here are Castle season 5 bloopers.  It’s kind of funny.  The beginning has the Sergeant talking about these suspects.  Esposito then responds in a flamboyant manner.  Lol.

45 seconds in, Castle is looking outside the window, and it’s green screen.  A man walks by.
Castle: I saw Spider Man!


Once Upon a Time: Lana Parrilla plays the Regina/ Evil Queen and in the 35 sec. mark:

Parrilla: They want to put me on display like an evil panda, uh, uh, I don’t think so.

The 2min 31 sec where the Sheriff/ The Huntsman gets out of the cruiser and the car starts moving.


The Vampire Diaries: I like the 1: 50 sec mark where Damon is talking.

Damon: If you want to find the cure, we have to find a vampire hunter who can kill enough vampires to reveal the mark, (next shot) who can kill enough vampires to reveal the map on the mark, of the hunter, the hunter’s mark.

I think it’s funny because it’s really Ian Somerhalder and how he is thinking and processing the line.


Sept. 19 Flashbacks: I’m in an angry mood, and I feel like I want to get some rants out.  I’m sure all you guys are like: “That’s a petty problem, get over it, and move on.”  That’s what I’m doing.  I’m going to write about it so I can get over it and move on.

Back in like gr. 6 music class, this girl asked to see this music sheet to study for the recorder test.  I kind of hesitated because there is a chance she may not give it back.  I let her and then one min. later I came back and asked for it.  She said didn’t have it.  I let it go, because I can still study without it and it’s not money.  But now looking back, I would have said: “You just had it a min. ago, that’s it I’m telling the teacher.”

Then in gr. 8, there were these four gr.9 girls and one of them kept dissing me by sarcastically complimenting me on my clothes.  I should have stopped wearing those clothes, and stop walking by them when I do these walks around the school.  I look back and should have told a teacher about them and accuse them of being racist. 

I was watching Dr. Phil months ago because it’s about teen pregnancy, and he said: “There’s no reality, just perception.”  So if you perceive the world to be a scary place, the reality is a scary place.  I could have told the teacher that I see 4 white girls dissing one Asian girl, so it’s racist.  I know they weren’t racist because there wasn’t a specific mention of my race, but it would stop the girls and get them to stop and think about their behavior.

Now I’m getting another flashback in 2010, the Year of Unemployment.  There was one time I was working as a food counter attendant at this place for a bit, and I was doing the register.  Usually I’m the “runner” as in getting orders ready and the cashier is dealing with customers and cashier.  This Aboriginal guy gave me a bunch of change and I’m counting it and he thought I was being racist because he was Aboriginal.  He was like: “Oh it’s because I’m Native with my long hair?” 

I think I said: “I just need to make sure” because I would have counted a whole bunch of change no matter what race you are.

Now that I wrote about it, send it out, and post it, I feel like I released something.  I feel good.

No comments: