Tuesday, December 17, 2013

TKO/ mental health/ scary commercial



Dec. 4 TKO: Yesterday I saw the last half of Justin Timberlake’s new music video “TKO.”  I like the song when I heard it on the radio.  I then watched the entire video on Youtube.  It’s like a short film starring JT and a woman named Riley Keough.  The video is of the couple hanging out in a modern looking apartment.  They show a scene of them arguing and then hooking up. 

Between these takes, it shows Riley driving a pickup truck and dragging JT on his back as the truck drives through the desert.  At the end, Riley jumps out of the truck and it goes over a cliff with JT still tied to it.

Written by Ryan Reichenfeld and JT.  It’s a good video.

Dec. 8: Remember how I mentioned I found some links and saved it onto an email so I can write about it later?  Then it got deleted?  Yeah, well I’m going to write about all the things that I was going to write about before it got deleted.  I have a good memory. 

Funny videos: This was a MADtv parody where they made fun of American Idol way back when it first came out in 2002.  It stars the real Randy Jackson, Paula Abdual and Kelly Clarkson.


Dec. 11 Mental health: I have to deal with winter and stress in general.  Here are the do’s and don’ts.

  1. Don’t go outside unless it’s completely necessary: Like going to work and you have to wait outside for the bus.  Or shoveling snow, going to a doctor’s appointment or a job interview.
  1. Don’t listen to a lot of Top 40 music: Because I will get bored and annoyed by it. 
  1. Do listen to calm ambience music: I find some of this music on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T94RQKENr8Q
  1. Don’t go shopping at the malls: It’s too busy with the holiday season.  Or if you do, don’t stay too long. 
  1. Do go online shopping: If you really want to go shopping. 
  1. Do moderate how much Christmas you will deal with: I can listen to a few Christmas songs, and maybe a Christmas TV movie.  Showcase is showing a lot Christmas TV movies.
Scam: I need to lift up my spirits.  I got this phone call on my cell phone.  I looked up the number on the internet and it lead to this:

“One of those scams involving 'malicious' activity on my windows computer. Strung him along for about 20 minutes, finally confessing that I couldn't find the windows key, but I did have an apple key...Don't fall for this crap.”

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-780-643-3535

My opinion: You strung him along for 20 min?  My friend Jessica put it on her Facebook status that she said she had Mac products and the guy starts saying sexual things to her.

Post Secret: Here are some positive secrets.

Nov. 23: "My roommate will change the world, she just doesn't know it yet."

Nov. 30: "I know I am capable of so much more."

"My riding instructor is the first person who has given me confidence.  This blue ribbon is for her."

"I believe that I will change the whole world one day.  (I'm going to debt too!)"

"The autistic boy I work with is teaching me more than I'm teaching him."

Tom’s Diner: I read in the newspaper that Suzanne Vega’s song has been sampled at least 36 times.  I have heard this song before, but I didn’t know what it’s called.

Suzanne Vega’s song Tom’s Diner:


Scary commercial: I found this on Yahoo.  It forewarns you that it’s a scary Japanese tire commercial.  I was prepared for it.  When I saw it, I jumped.  You go watch it.  I will describe to you what happens in the commercial in the next paragraph.  Or if you don’t want to be scared, you can just read my next paragraph.

A man is driving and talking to his passenger.  You can’t see the man or the passenger.  They are driving on a dark road in the night.  It’s snowing.  They stop and see a figure in a white dress with long black hair covering her face like the girl in The Ring.  Then the girl shows her scary face at the front window. 

I jumped. The men scream, and back away really fast. 


I saw it last week.  I just watched it the second time now.  I still jumped.

I do remember jumping at one part in the movie The Fourth Kind, and when I saw an episode of The Walking Dead.  I only had a specialty channel for a short time, so that’s how I got to see it. 

Dec. 14: Here are some jokes from Daily Silly.  

Here’s one:

A guy tells his psychiatrist, "I always have this weird dream at night. I am locked in a room with a door on which there is a sign. I try to push it with all my strength, but no matter how hard I try, it won't budge." The psychiatrist muses, "Interesting." But tell me what does the sign on the door say? The guy replies, "It says "Pull!"

Here’s one:

FINE
This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe how a woman looks - this will cause you to have one of those arguments.

Here’s one:

The top toothbrush salesman at the company was asked by his boss how he managed to sell so many brushes. He replied "It's easy" and he pulled out his card table, setting his display of brushes on top. He told his boss, I lay the brushes out like this, and then I put out some potato chips and dip to draw in the customers. He laid out his chips and dip. His boss said, "That's a very innovative approach" and took one of the chips, dipped it, and stuck it in his mouth. "Yuck, this tastes terrible!" his boss yelled. The salesman replied "IT IS! Want to buy a toothbrush?"

Me: There are no salespeople who only sell tooth brushes.  There are stores that sell a variety of things and one of them is tooth brushes, but no one sells only that one thing.

Here’s one:

Four best friends met at the hospital since their wives were giving births to their babies. The nurse comes up to the first man and says, "Congratulations, you got twins." The man said "How strange, I'm the manager of Minnesota Twins." After awhile the nurse comes up to the second man and says, "Congratulations, you got triplets." Man was like "Hmmm, strange I worked as a director for the "3 Musketeers." Finally, the nurse comes up to the third man and says Congratulations, you got twins x2." Man is happy and says, "Ironic, I work for the hotel "4 Seasons." All three of them are happy until they see their last buddy jumping all over the place, cursing God and banging his head on the wall. They asked him what's wrong and he answered, "What's wrong? "I work for 7up!"

Me: The other day I was watching The Simpsons where Apu has octuplets.  It turns out he put fertility drugs in his wife’s Manjula’s daily Squishee (or slushie).  Manjula said she took fertility drugs too.  Also Homer, Marge, and Bart did too.

When I saw it now, I was thinking: “What about the ultrasound?  Didn’t you guys have ultrasounds and were able to see that there was more than one baby in the womb?  You would have been able to see that.”

No comments: