Thursday, August 8, 2013

Matthew Hussy/ Colin Donnell/ 2gether

Jul. 19: Matthew Hussy: I was listening to BoA on Youtube.  I then see this video "Are you pretty enough for him?" from this guy named Matthew Hussy.  I don't know about that title.  I was kind of hesitant to click on it because I was afraid I was going to get angry when I listen to it.  It's a mild risk as I listen to it and look for a job.

I didn't get angry because it was a positive video and he talks about about beauty in general.  Like people can become attractive to you by how they carry themselves, how they talk, their personality, and intelligence.  In magazines a lot of things are airbrushed.  Some comments about his look is that he looks and sounds like Daniel Radcliffe from the Harry Potter movies and that he's hot.

I will say he is good looking in the handsome way.


Colin Donnell: I wanted to take a break so I decided to watch this.  He's an actor on the TV show Arrow.  Here he is posing on the red carpet.  As I was watching him, I was like: "He looks so familiar.  He looks like someone else.  Hey, he looks like the actor Wes Brown.  Except CD is taller and athletic version of Wes Brown."

Here's Colin Donnel:


Here's Wes Brown:


I think they could play brothers.

Jul. 22 Music: I was researching companies and I wanted to take a break.  I looked up CD again, and this time listened to him sing live a jazz song.  He's actually pretty good, and has nice voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsJOxTBYz3o

Here's an interview with him.  He jokes around a bit, and talks about how he is impressed with the stunt doubles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8_q93Pz7mg

Jul. 24 Conor Maynard: I really like his ballad "Drowning."  Here's the song and video and he's singing it with emotion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDrYRhBKNf4

Here are the lyrics:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/conormaynard/drowning.html

Verse 1:

You, gotta excuse me
You see I went looking for yesterday
That's where I think all the good memories of you and me, went, yeah
So I'm swimming in a sea of forgetfulness
Just to get a glimpse of the you I remember, damn (Damn)

Here's the chorus:

I'll be drowning, drowning
I'll be drowning
In our memories
When I get there
I'll be drowning
I'll be drowning
I'll be drowning
In our memories
I'd rather be there than here

The song is about how his lover has changed and is different.  It's also about memories.  Remember, I already wrote about his song "Pictures."  That song was about taking pictures so he won't miss anything and have something to remember.

Jul. 29 Feng shui quiz: This is a fun quiz.  They ask these questions and tell you about your personality:

Which of the following is your favorite place in nature?

How would you describe your living space as a metaphor? 

Answers: Prison, sanctuary, bus station, etc.  lol.

https://www.fengshuishopper.com/profile.php?pid=4

Aug. 1 Scam: I got the phone call from someone claiming she's from Microsoft again and that our computer needs to be fixed.  My dad picked up and then hung up.  The woman then called again, and my dad picked up.  I also picked up and said: "We have Mac products."  lol.

I don't think she heard me and may have already hung up.  My friend Jessica put it on her Facebook status that she says she has Mac products when she got that call.

Aug. 2 2gether: Remember this fake boy band 2gether?  They had a song called "The Hardest Part of Breaking Up (Is Getting Back Your Stuff)"?

Here's the reunion.  They are standing outside of the Newsroom in Beverly Hills.  This was put up in Apr. 2012.  I didn't know about it until a few days ago when I was looking up music to listen to.  Here's the 1min version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2SDLKN5Hyw

Here is the full 4:22 version.  The camera was not as good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zThAdTLvPII

The 4 guys are standing and laughing and joking around.  They talked about other boy bands like the Beatles, Hanson, etc.  They also sang the hook to "U+Me= Us" and they kind of danced to it too.  lol.  There are about 10 fans standing around taking pics of them.

Here is the full TV movie/ back- door pilot.  It's really funny.  I remember showing this movie to my friend Leslie back in 2001 and she thought it was funny.  If you like comedy and boy bands, you will like this movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-_TD4gefbE

Actors:
I have an autographed picture from Evan Farmer (who plays Jerry) and Noah Bastian (who plays Chad).

Jennifer Lawrence:
She's the lead actress in The Hunger Games.  Here's a funny video where "Jennifer Lawrence geeks over Jeff Bridges Comic Con."  It's a light and fun video where JL looks so happy and excited to meet him.

http://ca.movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/jennifer-lawrence-geeks-over-jeff-bridges-comic-con-010235464.html

Live performance: This was a few months ago when I was watching the Billboard Music Awards.  I was watching Pitbull and Christina Aguilara perform "Feel this Moment."  I don't really like the song.  They sampled the beat from "Take on Me" from A-Ha.  
 
My sister ran over when she heard what I was watching.  The best part was when A-Ha actually appeared at the end of the song and started performing his own song "Take on Me."  I didn't expect that at all and I laughed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD5kQrTvTFs

1 comment:

John Williams said...

Incredible tips and straightforward. This will be exceptionally helpful for me when I get an opportunity to begin my blog. pitbull puppies