Friday, March 16, 2012

Rahmit Sethi

I have subscribed to Rahmit Sethi's emails. He wrote the book I Will Teach You How to Be Rich. If you are into business and making more money on the side, then read this:


Hey Tracy

Thanks for your responses to my last email on Wednesday. Tons of you sent me questions about earning money on the side (including some new ones I haven't heard before).

I want to send you some material on earning more -- stuff you've never seen before, including case studies, word-for-word scripts, and specific tactics you can use to identify a profitable idea and start earning more.

Notice this is different than most personal-finance "experts," who talk only about cutting back, not about earning more.

Do you know why?

They don't know how.

But I've raised my hourly rate from less than $20 to $3,000/hour in just a few years. I'd like to show you how I did that...and how thousands of my students have been earning more.

To start, here are 3 case studies of students who used my material to earn more:

Go from working for free to charging $250 an hour

http://www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/blog/case-study-how-garrett-went-from-working-for-free-to-charging-250-an-hour/?awt_l=I9oSI&awt_m=3i05yPGUoS5X8bn


Quadruple their rates (when they weren't even sure if they have anything to offer)

http://www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/blog/case-study-how-melanie-jumped-from-10hour-to-40hour/?awt_l=I9oSI&awt_m=3i05yPGUoS5X8bn

Turn their hobbies into money-making businesses

http://www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/blog/case-study-how-brian-turned-a-hobby-into-a-business-and-almost-doubled-his-rates/?awt_l=I9oSI&awt_m=3i05yPGUoS5X8bn

So, heads up that I'll be sending you more emails than usual, because "earning more" has been so highly requested. And there are some core tactics and strategies you can use to make massive gains...and also some huge pitfalls to avoid (e.g., getting on Twitter).

So, stay tuned for new material on earning more. It starts on Tuesday...

-Ramit

P.S. Of course, if there are specific questions you have about earning more, just reply to this email and let me know. I get 600+ emails/day, so I can't respond to every one, but I do read them all. No assistant, no automation. Just me. I'll try to work the best questions into the emails I'm about to send you.



iwillteachyoutoberich, 2269 Chestnut Street #160, San Francisco, CA 94123, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TEzMHBwMrLSsTKwcDAxszLRGtIzM7IwM7JxM

No comments: