Tuesday, October 6, 2009

rant/ charity/ Eric Callero

Oct. 4 Rant: Let's just say today I opened a can of worms that I shouldn't have. However, I've been thinking about it for a week and I needed to get it out there. Now that I did, I got closure and can move on.

I'm really angry right now, but I must think of positive things to get over it. Here's a mild rant. I found an iTunes $15 gift card on the library's ground. I took it, and tried to redeem it, but it was already redeemed. Damn, I'm not that lucky.

Health: For the past couple of days I had a cold, but then my manager Stella gave me some pills from Hong Kong. I took them, got some sleep and I feel fine. The wart on my finger is also healing up. Every time I think of pills, I think of Heath Ledger and must be careful not to accidentally overdose. Then I was annoyed that the only health benefits I get from work are the band aids, Polysporin, and medicine from them. At least I get free food. I must be positive because this is my 16th month working there.

Charity: The other day, I woke up and then this charity for the Canadian Blind Association called for money. They buy computers for blind children. The guy did the whole song and dance as usual. Ask for $300 and then $150. Then said I donated $20 in 2007, and ask for that bare minimum. If any of you are interested in donating money to charity, donate there.

Then today I bumped into Christine who used to work at the Soup place. She was part of the Walk for Breast Cancer today. She managed to raise $35. There was a team that managed to raise $20, 000.

In the Metro, this 8 year old boy managed to raise $27, 000 "to build a ground well and a $20, 000- litre rain water collection system in southwest Ugunda."

Funny and weird: I saw Stephen Harper sing and play piano of a Beatles song on Yahoo. That was weird because it was so out of character. Not bad.

Clean: I feel so angry, I used my energy for something constructive like cleaning my room a bit, and redecorating it. I also danced to get my adrenaline and endorphins going.

I was thinking about that Jennifer Lopez feat. LL Cool J song "All I have." I find her songs often have oversimplified lyrics. LL Cool J raps: "Don't make decisions when you're mad." That's true. I threw out some papers and deleted some pictures that I don't care for anymore. I have no regrets.

News: I read in the Edmonton Journal about Nazi concentration camps actually having brothels. Jews can't use it, but the German and Austrian prisoners could. However, there wasn't much sex, they were mainly talking. The women who were forced to work there, there was some good points like they could work indoors away from the cold. I didn't learn this in school or even when Oprah talked to the guy who was a Holocaust survivor. Well there's a book out now.

In another article there is actually a sport where you're boxing somebody, and then you have to go and play chess for 4 minutes. It's really a use of the body and mind at the same time.

Writing: I'm also dealing with my anger by writing my script. Let's just say, I'm deleting a character that I based on somebody, and storyline that I have gone through.

Oct. 5 Actors: Today I was watching Gossip Girl, and Tyra Banks shows her acting chops as an actress. Of course she's on this show, because her talk show is in NY instead of LA. She's fine. Hilary Duff is also on this show for some eps, and she plays an actress. The last time I saw her was on Law and Order: SVU also shot in NY.

Weird: Today I was still in a foul mood. My horoscope told me talk it out. Well I was going to anyway and I told it to my co- worker Jennifer. It's weird because the last time I remember being angry was in fall 2006. I got a bad mark on my Eng. 101 quiz and then I started thinking about things I hate like Maury and Dr Phil. At that time I had quit watching it for about 6 months.

Now that I'm mad, I'm thinking about seeing a psychic. I always read the Ask Miki, the advice column from the psychic Miki. Even prior to the psychic Nadia I saw, I always read Miki. I like to read advice columns because whenever I get in a situation or a problem, I know what to do. Or at least help my friends and family if they have a similar problem that I read about.

I like to know someone is being helped. I guess that's why I had liked Dr Phil. And then I eventually started hating the show because they weren't really helping people. I was reading this letter to Miki today, and it's from a guy. He sounds like me.

Saying: I read this in Miki's Daily Affirmation "We cannot bring the past back to life in the future."

Oct. 6 Good: Things are looking up. Yesterday I emailed a producer who had read my script and rejected it 6 months ago. This time I told him about my updates on it. He emailed me back and asked if I had revised it. I did. I then emailed him and told him about it, trying to convince him to read it.

Job: Today this regular customer John came, and asked me about how the script is going. I told him I will have to wait until mid- Oct. before this other producer gets back to me after reading it.

This new girl Zoe was hired and she told me she has family who are producers. I asked for their names so I can look them up. One of her uncles had worked for the scary movie Ginger Snaps.

Joke: I was watching SNL and the joke was: "Winnie the Pooh got a new character which is an otter. That's because Eore finally did it.
Cut to a pic of Eore's body hanging, and a chair toppled over. That's pretty dark.

Banks: I read in the Metro that this year, 98 banks in the US has closed down.

Eric Callero: You know those vamp jokes on Conan O' Brien? The hot guy who plays the vampire Cody Devereax is Eric Callero. I went on the internet last night looking for him because he was in the 3rd sketch. It's so weird. On the show he is really pale, with eye liner. Then you go to his website and he looks very normal.

Me: Is that really him?
Check out his pics: http://www.ericcallero.com/Gallery.html
I like him better as a Goth. lol.

The joke was this:

Conan: Zombieland was the best selling movie this weekend so I hired a zombie.
Cody is standing there, and Zombie comes along.
Conan: Did you get my sandwich?
Z: Yes.

Z holds up a sub, and rips it apart.
Conan: What's wrong Cody?
Cody: If I can't get you the sandwich, what would I do?
Cody runs outside and burst into flames in the sunlight.

I then went on the internet and found him on Facebook. I sent him a friend request. Then I sent him a message with subject title: "Hey, I like you on Conan O' Brien."

Hi Eric

I really like you on Conan O' Brien. You're really funny. When I looked you up on the internet and saw you without Goth makeup on, I had a double take. I actually kind of like how you look better as a Goth.

I saw your black and white photos on your website. You kind of look like James Dean. Is that what you're going for?

Well keep up the good work.

Bye.

Tracy

Funny: Conan does this other joke.

C: It's been all over the news about a late night talk show host and his scandal. That's me and my fued with the Newark, NJ mayor.
The audience laughs. They totally mislead you to think it's David Letterman having sex with his female employees, but it's really C.

Thank a Soldier: Here's one more thing. Go to this website. It talks about a school won't let kids write to soldiers and thank them, because they would be supporting a war. They say it's really "a peacekeeping mission with conflict."

They should still be allowed to thank soldiers. Check it out:
http://thankasoldier.wordpress.com/schoolsaysno/

No comments: