Monday, February 14, 2011

Buffy/ school on TV/ Happy Love Day!

Feb. 13 Buffy: My sister was watching her Buffy dvd season 2 ep "Lie to Me."

Cut to the library where Giles, his girlfriend Jenny Calender, and Buffy enter.
A vampire jumps out at Giles and Buffy.
My sister gasps.

The vampire runs away.
Jenny: Are you okay?
Giles and Buffy: Yeah.

Me (to my sister): Are you okay?
lol.

She watches a couple more episodes and she gets so scared during it. Though, I have seen the season 4 episode "Hush" where everybody loses their voices. That's my favorite ep of the whole show. There was a scene that outside, there's a guy in the distance. Then a demon the Gentleman's face glides right in front of the window. I totally jumped at that. lol.

Dateline: I have to keep reading all these comments on that video.

"'this guy is a regular santa clause"'I laughed so hard, people at work were laughing at me! ROTFLMAO"

"it seems like the chat rooms (in most circumstances) are more perverted than the actual people."

"I'm surprised a man who supports PETA would actually want to have sex with a female."

"is that george lucas? he went to the dark side lol"

"haha 1:06 AWWWWWWW REEEEEALLY??"

"Golly Shinster cracks me up!"

"this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO entrapment. what a fucking joke. even though they have bad intentions, this is still entrapment."

"I laugh at the whole show. hahahaha"

"IT'S A KOALA, NOT A KOALA BEAR, HE DESERVES LIFE IN PRISON FOR THAT"

"that koala is the new pedo bear >:D"

"The 'grooming predator' kinda friend"  haha

"You need to consult your fucking lawyer to know it's not A-OK to fuck a minor...?"

"Chris Hansen is a dam GENIUS.  He has the perfect response and statement for whatever the predators tell him."

"Holy shit, that dude brought an entire Toys R Us in his bag."

"is that the old guy from KFC? 4:45... lol"

Grammy Awards: I caught a clip of Katy Perry performing her song "Teenage Dream" and they cut to a shot of Nicole Kidman singing to it. I thought it was funny that she knows the lyrics. Well it's a popular song.

They cut to a performance by John Mayer, Keith Urban, and Norah Jones. JM actually looks like Johnny Depp in the performance. They have the same dark hairstyle and mustache.

After wards, I found myself quoting from MADtv where they made fun of Oprah. The sketch is where O is interviewing someone, and kept saying: "After the Nicole Kidman show!" and the audience has to cheer.

Music: I was looking up Robin Thicke on Youtube and he did a video with the rapper Rick Ross called "Lay Back." A comment was: "Blackman and Robin." lol. These comments are as entertaining as the ones on twop.com about TV.

Feb. 14 School on TV: I was watching Pretty Little Liars and there's a classroom scene.

Teacher: ...with the Appeasement. Did that stop Hitler?

My little brother was in the room and on the computer. He overheard it.
P: No, it did not.

Cut back to the show.
Teacher: No, it did not.

I thought it was so funny because the teacher said it the exact tone as my brother did. I didn't know the answer. Well my brother's a big history buff because he's always watching the History channel.

I'm getting a flashback. There was a time I was watching The Simpsons when I was 8 or 9 years old. Bart was called in class to read this big word on the chalkboard. I'm a big reader, but I thought: "That's a big word. I don't know how to read it." My big sister was there.

S: It's photosynthesis.

Cut back to the show.
Martin: It's photosynthesis!
lol.

Birthday: This was from Jan. 31. On Facebook, I see that my college classmate Wasan's birthday was Jan. 31. I read in the Globe and Mail horoscope section that it's also Justin Timberlake's birthday. I wished her a happy birthday and told her about JT.

Wasan: "Thank you Tracy...No, I didn't know that actually! I know that I share the same birthday as my husband :) but that's great. Thank you for letting me know."

lol.

Job: Over the weekend when I was working, this woman customer actually remembered me from the Soup place. I worked at the Soup place for 2 years, and I haven't been there in a year, and she still recognizes me. I vaguely remember her.

Jobs on TV: I'm going to say it. I don't really like Gossip Girl as much anymore. The only thing I like about it is that some parts of it are realistic. Nate's dad was arrested for embezzling money. Now he's out of jail and he's struggling to get his career back in finance.

Then there's Ben who was sent to prison for statutory rape, though he didn't do it. He was filling out a job application and he was stuck on the question if he has a criminal record. Prior to getting arrested, he was a teacher.

Chuck talks about laying off people in his hotel that he owns. There's Blair and her internship at a magazine. It veers off to not realistic, because someone quits and gets a job promotion to this position that would take at least 3 yrs to get. Maybe like 5 yrs to get, I don't know. But for TV purposes, it's more interesting to see Blair in a position of power instead of a lowly intern.

Eliza Doolittle: I was watching TV and saw this music video called "Pack Up" by Eliza Doolittle. It's a fun, and breezy summer song to listen to. I found her covering Whitney's Houston's song "It's not Right, but it's Okay." Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfMNhPiq9YM&feature=related

Every Valentine's day, I have to say: "Happy Love Day!" Marge says that on The Simpsons. Last year, my friend Sherry emailed me back saying: "Happy Heart Day!"

5 comments:

Poni said...

When we talk about new films so we need to watch and learn what is the situation there and how https://www.bachelorthesis.biz/essay-summarizer/ gave new ideas to the films. I watch and note such changes and give our views as well.

Anonymous said...

Great blog post, This thought is a need since some phenomenal kids can't read the standard ordinary routine with regards to life and with the proximity of groups of kids. I appreciate this ideas here and thought and should upgrade it more.

mikon said...

We send our children to learn the skills but not bullying so https://www.nursingpaper.com/our-services/ is there to help the parents who are worried about the studies of their children because that is the real mater of concern for them.

Jons said...

I also watch those episodes with her as thiat is one of the most amazing program that you love to watch but there are some people who just love this this blog post and try to create their own stuff form the best available sources.

Christopher Blevins said...

I actually as well look at all those periods by using the girl's when that has become the a lot of astounding application for you to desire to look at nonetheless usually there are some folks that just simply like the following website aim to make their information sort the perfect out there methods.