Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tyra Banks/ CSI:NY/ writing

Jul. 20 Tyra Banks: I saw the series finale of her talk show that ended a couple of months ago. They showed a clip where she thanked her mom and cried. I got a little teary-eyed watching that. They showed clips of Larry King, Alicia Keys, Fergie and Oprah congratulating her on her show and 2 Emmys.

TB has Bankable Books which is publishing company. Tyra actually starts crying when she talked about no one believing in her show and that it would get canceled in 2 weeks. Even though her talk show's over, she still has America's Next Top Model, her publishing company, her TV production company, and some acting credits. She can go anywhere.

Analogy: That leads me to a weird analogy. My sister is like Tyra where she can go anywhere and do anything. I feel like I'm Maury Povich. MP is really old, and if his show is over, he most likely retired. He doesn't really do anything other than this talk show.

It's been hours since I wrote the above. I'm still young and there are still career possibilities so I'm different from MP.

Runaway: I saw a min. of this show to see the description. It's a reality show on TVtropolois about this crew of people who are looking for runaways. It's a little like Cops. They help people, but since it's kind of like the TV show I quit Cops, I can't watch it.

I'll give both these people with commendable jobs who help people.

Job search: I have interviews this week for regular jobs. That pushes me to go and look for office jobs. I did find something for my friends Jessica and Angela, and sent it to them.

CSI: NY: I saw this episode a month ago. It's not a big mystery, it's just a really fun episode because they made a homage to James Bond. First it starts off with this red head girl, I think she's from Twilight. I haven't seen the movie, but the trailer. She's in the opening scene and she's making out with this guy.

The guy turns around and it's Det. Flack (Eddie Cahill) and he's wearing a muscle shirt. He looks so good in it. There is a robbery in progress in the apartment. Flack chases down the robber and takes a taxi cab. The taxi driver puts on the till as Flack goes to drive it. I laughed at that. That would happen in real life. If someone was taking my cab, I would make sure he pays for gas.

Then it reminded of the 2003 show called Taxi. It was about an ex- cop who turns into a taxi driver. He then goes and solves crime. It only lasted one season. It was good.

Then in the episode, the credit said Adam Kaufman. That name sounded familiar, and it turns out it's Parker from Buffy. AK played a car salesman when Flack and Stella investigated him.

The show talked about the Bond tech guy Q, the villain Dr. No. It's one thing to see Cahill in a muscle shirt. Then we see him in a tux at a party.

Flack: Flack. Don Flack.
Just like "Bond. James Bond."

There was a car chase scene in the beginning and one towards the end. 2 car chases in one ep has a lot of action and money. The second chase had the woman crash into something.

Stella: You'll never make it as a Bond girl driving like that.
lol.

Jul. 21 Job interviews: I went to one interview at a hotel today. I asked the usual question of many applicants for these 2 positions, and they said they couldn't share that with me. That's fine. Even if they do give me a number of applicants, it could change. They first asked a series of yes or no questions about "Can you carry 50 pounds?"

There was a lot of physical work. By all means some applicants answer the questions, and then realize this position is not for them at all.

I did another interview today at a store. There are 15 applicants for 1 position. Don't hold your breath.

Flashback: I was reading some twop.com and they talked about Hilary getting engaged on Fresh Prince of Bel- air. I don't really watch that show, but I totally remembered watching this bit. HB goes to a funeral in her wedding dress that is dyed black.

Teen Mom: There was a new season that premiered last night so I had to watch it. I remember months ago that one of the girls Farrah had to call the cops on her mom, because her mom assaulted her.

The episode discussed that. It did happen, Farrah was talking about it with her lawyer, 911 call, and there were pictures of her bleeding lip. There was footage of her mom talking to her lawyer on the phone and she admitted that it happened.

Jul. 22 Coincidence: Last week I had this dream and the song "Don't Speak" by No Doubt was playing. 2 days later, the song came on the radio.

Research: I was watching CSI: NY, and they talked about how a restaurant robbery doesn't have a lot of money. I was writing my script and it did mention that. However, it was to set up the antagonist who knows where the protagonist works.

Writing: I haven't been writing scripts much, so I went and read some old notes I jotted down. I haven't looked at my vampire script in months and as I read the old notes, I really don't like it. Vampires are unoriginal. Take away the vampires and what do you get?

A mystery about a death. That's kind of unoriginal too. That's how Desperate Housewives started with Mary Alice's suicide, and Veronica investigating her friend Lily's murder on Veronica Mars.

Now the show Pretty Little Liars is doing the same thing about their friend Allison going missing and found dead. However, someone posing as her is sending text messages to them from beyond the grave.

Come to think of it, Housewives and Veronica has a big mystery every season. Liars premiered this yr, we'll see if there's a mystery every season too.

5 comments:

JesseHanson said...

Good initiatives, it will allow the East Africa market to boost and will help to create more employment opportunity. http://www.onlinerephrasing.com/our-online-rephraser/ Thank you for sharing this post with us

JesseHanson said...

When I was in school, chemistry was one subject which was my weakness on this page I still don't get it. Anyways thank you for sharing this post

JesseHanson said...

No wonder science and technology is evolving intensively over time. Hence, making maximum profit out of it. I hope what is described in the blog above navigate to this website is true and effective working must take place on this scientific work.

Shuaib Ahmed said...

It’s a good post.Let me first vist othe blogs like https://www.grammarcheckeronline.org/proper-grammar-for-quotes/ which is just stuck in the middle then I shall be back to you.

Shuaib Ahmed said...

Wao its so amazing moment.I love to take ride with family and close friends.I shared my last ride experience with my http://www.sentencechecker.info/correct-your-sentence-fragment-checker-online-for-free/ team and they had great fun listening my experience.