Monday, March 29, 2010

honesty box/ chat roulette/ question

Mar. 26 Honesty box: I got this "Honesty Box" from Facebook. Someone who is a girl said this to me. She is one of my Facebook friends, and she sent an anonymous message: "I think you're too judgemental for someone who is so inexperience in all aspects of life."

She probably thinks that maybe due to all my weekly emails where I talk about teen pregnancy and abortion. Does that sound like I'm judgmental in those emails? Maybe I do come off as that. I know that I don't have a whole lot of life experience, I'm still 24. I have job experience. I read the newspaper, and watch TV. I'm very tuned in and know what's going on in the world.

Charity: Don't judge someone until you know the whole story. I remember back in 2007, I was reading about charity on Facebook and you can go to www.freerice.com and you can play a word game, and it donates rice to 3rd world countries. You can also go to www.hungersite.com and it does the same just by clicking this button. I've been going to that site everyday since 2002.

There is also the Breast Cancer Site, the Child Health Site, the Literacy Site, the Rainforest Site, and the Animal Rescue site. I remember this time back in gr.8 social studies class we're studying Brazil. A student asked: "Why do they have so many kids?

Mr. Molstad: So that some of them will survive.I thought was stupid. Why do you have so many kids when you can't even afford to take care of them. I told this to my friend Chamnouer in gr. 11 art class. She gave a really good answer.

C: You only have some money. What are you going to do? Buy bread or a condom?

Also in gr. 11 social studies, I watched The People Bomb and it's hard to get birth control.

Mar. 27 Chat Roulette: I read about this in The Globe and Mail about a month ago. You have a webcam, and you chat with other people one webcam. When you're bored, you switch to another stranger. I read there are a lot of naked guys on there. I was watching Tosh.O, and Daniel filmed his chatting. One guy recognized him.

Now I'm on Yahoo and there is this guy who goes by the name of Morten, and he wears dark framed glasses, and a green hooded sweatshirt to disguise himself. He kind of looks like Ben Folds, but they both denied it. Morten plays the piano, and he thinks up lyrics about the person he's chatting with. He's good at improvising.

Morten wants to live a private life, so that's why he keeps his hoodie over his head. He talked to ABC News and gave rules like don't tell anyone where I live, who I work for, and what my real name is. He does do something with computers, and he taught himself how to play the piano when he was 9. He plays for strangers on Chat Roulette so he can learn to be a more comfortable performer.

Ben Folds did a tribute to him, by wearing his hoodie and playing the piano at a concert on Chat Roulette. Morten is very happy, and has the highest rated Youtube video ever and got 4 million views.

Joke: I was watching Flashpoint, and the SRU were chasing this white SUV. There were three black SUVs following the woman. They then end up boxing her in, as in have one car behind her, one beside her, and one in front of her so she is forced to stop. As they were driving on the highway. Patrick was watching with me.

P: What is this? The OJ Simpson car chase?
lol.

Characters: I was thinking about the lead Shawn in the movie Fighting. He's kind of a bad guy, but not so bad he can't redeem himself. He does illegal fights, but it's not straight up really bad like selling drugs.

Keegan: In other news, I like the name Keegan. I'll add this to the list of names that can be used for boys and girls, and as first and last names like my name and: Taylor, Cameron, and Parker.

Reuse Centre: Here's an interesting thing I noticed at the Reuse Centre. There is a pile of trophies. People throw away trophies. This would be a good place to go if you're a set designer. You need to decorate a set for a TV show, just go here. I've said it before, you should go here if you like arts and crafts because there are lots of art supplies here.

I also think if someone is inviting people over, they should buy all these trophies, and decorate a room with it. He can then lie and say that he won all these trophies. lol. Maybe I could use this for a script.

Procrastination: I'm going to admit on Friday morning, I could have made a couple of phone calls back to two companies that called me for a job, but I didn't. But then it turns out one company called back, and it was really a charity. The other one was actually a restaurant that I applied to.

I tried calling back the restaurant on the weekend, but it was closed. I'll call back on Monday. I didn't totally procrastinate, because the Soup place called me to come into work early. I didn't have time to call and set up an interview.

Lesson: I was watching this South Park episode and I would say the lesson is: "Don't let one thing, especially something meaningless like a computer game take over your life." The kids become obsessed with World of Warcraft and the line: "Oh my God, you killed Kenny. You bastard!" I remember way back in 1998, I was at Leslie's house and she and her brother James kept saying that.

You should see the kids. They became overweight, got zits, only had 3 hours of sleep because they were playing the computer game. They had to play it so they could get to a level that's so high and kill that one player who was ruining everybody's fun. The point is to live a balanced life.

Mar. 28 Garfield: A few weeks ago my family we're eating lasagna. That's Garfield's favorite food. I used to love that show Garfield and Friends. I loved reading the comics when I was a kid. My sister said that she went on a blog and if you delete Garfield out of the comic strips, and just have his owner Jon Arbuckle talking, he seems really philosophical. I haven't seen it though.I do know that the creator Jim Davis is a Leo. I remember reading these questions from fans and one asked: "What's your sign?"

JD: Leo, of course.
Fan: Do you own any cats?
JD: No, my wife's allergic.

S says that Jon was supposed to be gay, because he had a "roommate." I don't remember that. I thought Jon was based on Jim Davis because both Jon and Jim were raised on farms. There are comic strips where Jon visits home.

Writing: I said it before, that after I wrote Fighter, I wrote Garret which is exactly like it, but the character names are different. I had hit writer's block. The writer in residence Chris Craddock said Rain is a little like Fighter. I've been procrastinating with writing in the morning because I know I'll get a call from work.

Well today I went to work, and did do some brainstorming for my writing because Sunday is really quiet.

Blog: This isn't totally good. Someone made a comment on my blog. The person's name is evision. He said about my blog post "friends/ psychology/ W5": "www.onlineuniversalwork.com". The only blog he follows is www.Training-Classes.com."

Mar.29 Question: I was reading this new Edmonton magazine called Merge. It's about business and charity. It's free and it came out this month. The question in it is: "If I had all the money in the world and had to do something to fill the day, what would that be?"

No comments: