Friday, March 27, 2009

quote/ dollhouse/ next

Mar. 25 Quote: I was thinking of the quote: "Patience is a virtue." Right now I'm waiting for production companies to read my script, give me notes, and hopefully say they will produce it. For now, I'm struggling with writer's block. I'm looking through my old scripts to get to write something. For now, I've only been editing it. Maybe I should email Conni again, but this time with one of my incompleted scripts.

Music: I borrowed this other Jonas Brothers cd again from the library. I like song like "Games." I like the background music to the verses. I like "Kids of the Future" which is using "Kids in America" song. I also like the fun song "Year 3000." All the songs are short, and fast. It's got good beats.

I also went on www.myspace.com/donnieklang and he's got a new song called "Blame it" (remix) feat. T- Pain. It sounds good.

Mar. 26 Economy: There are a lot of bankruptcies occuring. 570 corporations filed for bankruptcies in Jan. 2009.

Dollhouse: I caught that new ep of Dollhouse. I read that there is going to be a crazy plot twist in the ep that the creator Joss Whedon wrote in. It was this: The FBI agent was telling his neighbor/ girlfriend about his private work. At the Dollhouse, there is this handler who is abusing one of the dolls Sierra. The handler gets caught and is told to be sent in to kill the FBI agent's gf.

Cut to the agent who left his apartment to pick up Chinese food. The handler attacks the gf and I thought she was going to get killed since she is a minor character. FBI agent gets into a fight with Echo at the restaurant. E tells him that there are over 20 Dollhouses in the world, and that he needs to back off. Someone will help him bring the Dollhouse down in other ways. E says: "Fantasy is the Dollhouse's business, but it's not it's purpose."

FBI agent runs home and calls his apartment to warn the gf to not answer the door. GF is being attacked, the phone rings and the machine gets it. Dollhouse woman then calls and says: "There are 3 flowers in a vase. One of them is green." GF is actually a sleeper doll and is activated. GF kills the handler. Then the Dollhouse woman is watching from a window and saw what happened: "There are 3 flowers in a vase. One of them is yellow." GF is deactivated and starts crying. FBI agent rushes in and hugs her. Crazy.

Inspired: I'm a server, but that's not my purpose. I want to do writing as my business, and be a writer as a purpose.

I'm kind of inspired from this show. I was watching this great fight fight scene with Echo and FBI agent in the restaurant kitchen. I have written a fight scene in a house kitchen before. That fight scene was like old school Buffy fight scenes.

Mar. 27 Next: Today I rented the movie Next because Michael Trucco is in it. Well, he's only there for one scene where he plays Jessica Biel's ex- boyfriend, but he looked hot in it with his button- down blue shirt, khakis that matched the blazer. The scene was funny with action in it. It was totally worth renting it for $4.19. It came out in 2007.

It starred Nicholas Cage as a guy who can see 2 min into the future. Julianne Moore plays an FBI agent needing his help to stop a bomb from blowing up. It was an average- to- good action movie. Great action scenes with this avalanche, car chase scene, special effects. I probably have to say I like the diner scene as my favorite where NC meets JB there, and it's where MT appears.

Rogers Video: In good economic news, Rogers Video and other video stores are doing well in this economy. The reason is that less people are going out, and are spending their money renting movies to watch because it's cheaper. Today I did the usual thing on my day off: washing my hair, washing my apron, running maintenace wizard on my computer. I did pass out 2 resumes at these places next block to where I live.

Then after lunch, I went to Rogers Video in downtown to rent Next. When I got there, there was a sign that said: "Computers are down, will work out by 11am." I thought it was a sign that I should pass out more resumes. It was 12pm, so I decided to take the bus to Capilano mall where there is a Blockbuster. I went there to sign up a card. I gave them my AB ID.

Guy: Do you have a second piece of ID like a credit card?
Me: No, I only have a debit card, library card, and a Shoppers Optimum card.
Guy: What about a SIN card? Or a piece of mail?
Me: No.
You're not supposed to carry your SIN around, because if your wallet gets stolen, your identity gets stolen really easily with that card. Then I left and crossed the street to the Rogers Video next block over. I then managed to rent it there. It's cheap ($3.99) and I get to have it for a week. I have rented new movies from there, and it's usually over $5 and I only get it for 2 days.

I went on imdb.com to research Michael Trucco, and he has done a lot of TV, but very little movies. Other than Next, he's done the Battlestar Galactica movie. It looks like I'll have to rent a Charmed season 1 dvd to watch him. I love that show when it came out in 1998 when I was 13. I do remember watching every ep. Then in season 2 it was on at 10pm on Mon. so I didn't watch it until the summer. He was also in the 5th season of Sabrina the Teenage Witch for 3 eps so I may have seen it. I loved that show when it came out in 1996. After a few years I lost interest.

News: I read that CBC is cancelling their sitcom Sophie after 2 seasons due to lack of ratings. I also read that Jamie Lynn Spears is cancelling her wedding to her baby's daddy. I'm glad. Doesn't mean that you have a kid with someone means that you have to get married to that person.

I watched this documentary called The Business of Sex. It was about prostitution so I had to watch it. There was an ep on Tyra about it earlier this week, but I forgot to watch. The documentary is that prostitution is legal, but you can't have sex at the same place all the time or it could be a bawdy house which is illegal.

No comments: