Friday, March 20, 2009

news/ fun/ funny

Mar. 18 News: It turns out Geri aka Ginger Spice from the Spice Girls ended her engagement. Remember how earlier I said that she shouldn't get engaged so soon? It's okay for a long engagement so that they could call it off.

Mar. 19 Volcano: Today I went on Yahoo news and saw this video of a volcano that erupted from under the sea. It went over the water by 6-7 miles. Two planes had to avoid flying over it. Man, it was so hauntingly beautiful. I used the words "hauntingly beautiful" from an old ep of How I Met Your Mother. Ted was really drunk and said: "Hey did you know that the word karaoke means 'empty orchrestra'? Isn't that so hauntingly beautiful?" http://ca.news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow/ss/events/sc/090319_volcanos

Health: My stomach doesn't hurt as much, and my appetite is back.

Inspiration: I'm hitting writer's block. How do I find inspiration? I watch TV. I'm getting a flashback of the days before 2006, when I swore off the show I casually watched, Blind Date. That show was inspirtional because there are two people with different personalities, and they meet each other for the first time. That is my writing where two characters meet and interact with each other.

I had to quit since I was gaining momentum of quitting bad TV shows I watch regularly like Maury, and then quit a show I watched casually, Cops. BD was thrown into the mix because it was trashy. I never got angry at it because I know that if the date doesn't work out, these two people will never see each other again so the problem is solved. I'll only watch good TV shows to inspire me.

Writing: My other inspiration comes from a hot guy. I remember seeing Garrett Hedlund, this actor from the movie Four Brothers. I used the name Garret (how I spell it) for a character. That name has been with me since 2005, when that movie first came out. Right now I'm still in love with Michael Trucco.

Mar. 20 Fun: Today I went to my friend Ray's show called The Phantom of the Opera at M.E. LaZerte high school. It was fun. Good singing, dancing, costumes. It was almost two hours long. I sat in the back with my manager Stella. I have never seen this show before. Now I know how it ends.

As usual, TV influences me the most and I thought of Homer Simpson pretending to be the Phantom by saying: "I am the gayest villian ever." There was also a parody with the ep where Lisa gets married.

Miss. Hoover: Too bad Martin Prince perished in the fire.
Cut to Martin wearing the Phantom mask and saying: "I didn't perish."
Well it was fun to go out twice this month. The other week I went out to dinner with my family.

Funny: It also made me reflect back in the days of taking drama in gr. 7, 9, 10, and 12. I saw a high school production at McNally back in gr. 6. All I can remember is a girl wearing a Superman t- shirt. Then in gr. 10 (2001), I saw the McNally production of "Little Shop of Horrors." Or I don't know. I do remember my friend Lincoln was in it. At lunch time I was sitting at the bench, and he walked by.

L: Hey, check out my battery pack.
L and I start singing from the Backstreet Boys song "The Call."
L and Me: "My battery is low/ So you know/ I'm going to place near by/ Gotta go."

I even remember watching Ed the Sock on MuchMusic dissing that video: "The Backstreet Boys have to stretch their acting skills and play cheating lovers. Well maybe it's not much of a stretch after all. It must be a stretch for AJ though, because he's at a bar and he's still standing." You can say: "Ohhhhh" to that.

Coincidence: I was working today and this girl asked me if there is any celery in the egg salad. Yes, there is. I didn't recognize her at first, but the glasses and the face were the same. Different hair. Then after I made the sandwich for her.

Me: Jenna?
J: Yeah, I thought it was you. Nice hair.
Me: Thanks.

I haven't seen her since 2004 when I was in downtown after attending Nait. Then my friend Daniel Luu came by and I called to him. I told him about seeing Jenna, and he said he saw her back in 2004. He also commented on my hair. Then I went and saw Ray at the play, and she complimented on my hair. I had two customers complimenting on my hair since last week. As usual, there are always going to be haters. The only people who dislike my hair is my mom, and my grandma.

Good news: I found this on Yahoo, there is a Montreal University student J.P. Newfeld and he was on the internet and read this forum. Someone wrote he will burn down this school. It was located in England. Newfeld then called the police in England and told them about what he read. The police were able to stop the crime from happening.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gosh the stereotypes around teens
=[, it's not true TRUST ME