Tuesday, March 15, 2011

friends/ Boston Public/ dating

Mar. 12 Friends: Yesterday I chatted with my friend Jessica on the phone for 15 min. We talked a bit about the Japan earthquake. I asked if she found the 9-11 jokes funny. She said she was indifferent about it. Then I asked about the joke on Summer Heights High about the guy Jonah who falsely accused his dad of touching him so he can get out of English class. Jessica didn't like the joke at all.

Then I called my friend Angela and asked about the Summer Heights High joke. She said back in gr. 3, this kid falsely accused his teacher of hitting him. He was late coming home from school because he wanted to play in the playground. He didn't want to admit it was his fault for staying late, so he blamed his teacher. Though everything was straightened out.

A did say she likes my emails more because it was more interesting. She said she liked to read my opinions and not other people's opinions about things like my 16&P and Dateline.

Boston Public: I'm getting another flashback of the TV show Boston Public about high school teachers. So this girl reads a poem in English class and it's about her dad molesting her. The teacher thinks the poem is about her because she's crying and reading it with emotion. When the teacher asks about it, the girl said it was just a poem.

The teacher calls the parents and the girl to talk about it. The teacher talks to another teacher if she should accuse the father of touching his daughter.

Teacher: What if I'm wrong?
Teacher 2: What if you're right?

Then Teacher is talking to the girl and she gives her this video tape. She had left this video recorder on in her bedroom and her dad had come into her room. She hasn't seen the tape so she gives it to the teacher to watch. My memory got kind of fuzzy here and I think he did molest her.

Mar. 13 Hot actors: I have writer's block. A way to fight it is to imagine a hot guy and write him in a role.

Keegan Allen: My sister and I both like the name Keegan. He's an actor on the TV show Pretty Little Liars. He plays the mysterious boy Toby who is blamed for the accident that made his step sister Jenna blind, though he didn't do it. A couple weeks ago, I saw him with his shirt off in an episode and he's got great abs. My sister agrees. lol. Here's a pic of him:

http://www.listal.com/viewimage/1327307

James Edward Campbell: A couple of months ago I saw a promo for Degrassi: The Next Generation and I see James Edward Campbell. I squealed with excitement. He was standing in the rain with this serious, tortured hero look. I imagined that scene was when his character Fitz first shows up at Claire's door and he will tell her he has feelings for her.

I then wrote 3 pages which was like Degrassi fan fiction. But then I went and will change the character's names and make it into my own script. My predictions somewhat came true.

On Degrassi's ep "Jesus, Etc", Eli was giving Claire a driving lesson. C pulls up and Fitz gets right in front of the car.

Me: What?
C: Fitz?
E: What?

I laughed because E said what I said out loud.

F: I need to talk to you guys.
C drives away really fast because F was the one who pulled out a knife on them the last time they were together.

I thought there was good continuity in that F was wearing the same style of clothes of a long sleeve shirt and a down vest over it. F now works at the local hangout The Dot and tells C that he found God in juvenile hall and asks C for forgiveness. Part 2 of the ep is F showing up at C's door in the rain. I was right he would be at C's place, but I was wrong in thinking it will the first time he shows up.

C lets F inside and F takes off his hoodie and shows his bruises on his stomach. He said he fell off his bike. He asks to watch TV and for something to eat until the rain stops. C lets him watch TV and eat. C presses him for the truth and F says his stepbrother beated him up because he was on drugs. F was trying to get him to stop taking drugs.

F's parents don't care about him. F admits he has feelings for C (I was right about that one.) Eli comes in. That's kind of what happened in my script. Father Greg picks F from C's place.

Here's a pic of James Edward Campbell:

http://www.teenidols4you.com/picture.html?g=Actors&pe=jamesedwardcampbell&foto=554&act=2136&mv=524&pic=301486

Dating: I was talking with Angela and I told her this: You know that time I was having an IM chat with the guy who asked me: "Have you ever had sex before? Have you ever done it?" He actually contacted me recently on the dating site. He told me to put new pictures up because mine are old. None of my pictures are sexy at all.

I don't know why he contacted me. The last time we had contact with each other was 2 yrs ago. He rejected me by blocking me on the site. Then a couple weeks later he adds me on Yahoo messenger. When I asked if he wanted to meet up, he said no and how he accidentally put me on Yahoo messenger. He said he will take my name off it. So he rejected me twice. I'm going to delete his email now.

Money: Then I told Angela about how I contacted my ex- boyfriend who I broke up with 2 yrs ago. I contacted him a couple of months ago so I could get my money back. We hadn't spoken in 2 yrs and the phone conversation ended up exactly the same with us talking in circles. I wanted to get my money back, but only if he is financially stable and can afford it. If he has to pay off his credit card, he should pay that first. Then he was talking about how he doesn't want to hear from me anymore and that if he pays me back, I can never contact him again.

We talked about this for 40min. We both said we felt stressed out talking to each other. That's why I broke up with him. He was causing me stress and always asking for money. We dated for a year and then he moved away. We had a long distance relationship for a yr and a half. I also haven't seen him in that yr and a half. He didn't have any money to come and see me and I am too afraid to travel alone to see him.

What's the point of having a boyfriend whom you never see? So I managed to get about 55% of that money back. My friend Angela was all like: "Good." That 40 min on the phone was stressful, but I did get some good things out of it like: My money, a reminder why my ex- boyfriend and I aren't good together when we talk, and he told me he had deleted my email address a long time ago, how he doesn't want any contact from me.

He also told me he wasn't in Edmonton for the past 2 yrs, so if I kept dating him, I would never see him. The past two years I was on an online dating site and went on dates with 6 guys. It was all first dates and didn't go anywhere. I asked a guy out and I got rejected.

Priorities: Guys aren't everything. I have made a lot of progress with my scripts and my job search. I worked a lot and saved a lot of money.

Mar. 14 Haircut: Today I took the bus at 9am to get my haircut. I thought the hair salon in Chinatown was open, but it wasn't until 10am. Fortunately the owner was there and she cut my hair. I've been going to that place every 6 months since 2006. I'm a loyal customer. lol.

I've been going to that place since I was a kid really. My mom always took me there. It's not until 2006 did I start making tricks there by myself.

No comments: