Friday, May 22, 2009

crazy news/ job/ happy

May 19 Crazy news: Today I watched on Yahoo News, that there are twins that are fathered by 2 different guys. One was to her partner, and one was to this other guy she was cheating on her boyfriend with. Actually, I'm not that shocked. Remember how a few weeks ago, I mentioned I read an article about Maury, but it doesn't count as a relapse?
Well in the article it mentioned that a crazy paternity test said that this guy is the father to one of the twins, and not the other. When I read that, I was like: "Can that really happen?" Yes, it can. The scientist on Yahoo said that if this woman sleeps with 2 different guys relatively at the same time, she can pregnant and the sperm could father each of the babies. Weird.
I read in Metro about how Britney Spears spends her money between Feb- Dec. of last year. $10.1 million.
$447, 633 for security- well that's necessary for a person like her
$625, 000 for Federline's legal fees- that's necessary
$3, 400 for Christmas lights- that's not necessary, but she can splurge on it if she wants to seince she's makes so much money.
Job: Today was kind of crazy at work. The managers weren't here because they're on vacation. It's kind of like the parents not being home, and we the kids have to run the restaurant. However, we are all adults except there is one teenager who works here. Today went fine though.
However, the toaster stopped working because it broke down. I called the company because Young told me too. I decided to step up and call because I usually don't do that stuff. I should take responsibility. There was like a problem with the phone only when I called that company.
There was like a conversation overlapping the phone and I couldn't totally hear them. Either way, I'll let the toaster not work for the next 3 days though we may lose some business. People like their bagels toasted, some go and take the bagel plain as it is.
May 20 News: I read about this doctor who used a power drill to a 13 yr old boy's head to help save his life. The boy had hit his head and the doctor needed to relieve the pressure in the head. This happened in Australia.
I was talking to my co- worker Jennifer, and she had her PDA with her. She then added me as a friend on Facebook, and I confirmed it. The toaster still wasn't working, and we did lose a lot of business. Don did call the managers' nephew to come over and fix it. By all means, we could have saved some money by calling the nephew instead of that other company.
May 21 Dance: It's officially summer, now that So You Think You Can Dance is on. It's on in the background as I'm writing my weekly emails. It's going into their 5th season. Fiana from season 3 made an appearance, she was a dance partner with this guy who auditioned tonight.
I remember when she auditioned back in season 3, and her brother Sloventiek auditioned with her. After the dance, the judge Nigel said: "Nice to see you again Sloventiek. I have to say your sister is way hotter than you are." When Fiana came back to audition with her partner, the judges said that she looked like a beautiful dancer.
I read in the Metro: "According to a recent article in Scientific American; our brains are stimulated by viewing coordinated movements." Yeah, I can see that.
Saying: I read in the Metro by Wesleigh Roeca, she mentioned about the economy: "What do you do when you're in fear? Either you accept the change or you fight it."
Crazy: Today I went to work, and we opened 2 and half hours later. We were supposed to open at 7:30am, and we opened at 10am. Well Jen called in sick, and Don had to cook and food prep. Young brought her niece along to work with us because we were shorthanded, so that's good. Don can't work by himself for 2 hours until someone comes.
At least the managers' nephew Wei comes along and manages to fix the toaster. I think we paid him through a free sandwich. Ray came and told me that she will be gone for the weekend because she really wants to go to this 3- day concert. I let her go, so I took her shift. If she really wants to go, she should. I don't mind taking extra hours.
I just saw a new ep of Harper's Island. It was crazy. First, the bride's dad dies right in front of her and all these other people. This like matchet fell on him and cut his head. Everybody is screaming and crying. This is the part where everybody finds out that there is a killer on the island.
It's revealed that the bride's dad learned that his wife is cheating on him with his second daughter's husband. Then at the end of the ep, the second daughter's husband is murdered. Whoa. In lighter comedic part of it, this guy Cal was going to propose to his gf Chloe in the pilot. He then lost the ring in the ocean.
Now in this ep, the ring washes up and this guy took it and proposed to his gf. Cal finds out and tells his gf Chloe about it. Chloe then goes up to the guy and acts like she's confronting him on cheating: "You said: "I love you Chloe. How could you? And by the way, the baby is yours!"
The guy's gf then pulls the ring off her finger and throws it away. Cal picks it up, and he Chloe split. lol.

Happy:
Oh summer TV has come. I just saw that In Plain Sight will be coming out with their second season on Wed May 27. It stars Mary McCormack who plays an FBI agent who puts people in witness protection. I watched every ep last summer. It's a good comedy/ crime/ drama. I recommend you all watch it.

I was also pitching my script while So You Think You Can Dance and Harper's Island was on. I got a lot of work done.

May 22: I worked for 10 hours today. Well at least the last 4 hours were pretty slow. I read the Metro and the Edmonton Journal. My sister sent a post card home, with Mona Lisa as the design.

Adoption:
I was on Yahoo news, and there is a story of how this woman found out her friend was really her long lost brother who was given up for adoption 32 years ago. This guy moved across the street from her. They hang out and become friends.
She learns when his birthday is, and it coincided with the day her mother gave up her baby for adoption. That is quite a coincidence. Now the family is reunited.

5 comments:

Gunga said...

Thanks for sharing with us about the jobs but when I http://www.bestresumeservices.net/best-resume-distribution-services-2018 I did not get any thing and the page was blank so please give your consideration to that issue to provide maximum benefits to the students who need such page.

mikon said...

Crazy new job is got and improved for the good will oriented people of the life. The man is willing to get more information for the efficient and proficient themes in life.

mikon said...

Crazy job and all opportunities are arranged for the satisfaction of the candidates. The person is willing to click here for more info so that all ideal paths could be advanced for the use of the things for the humans.

Lucha said...

I think this is the area composed of the nominal things but the good area. Just find the previous posts in this zone and get the best zone. You can see that here are the findings with the help of which you can enjoy the reliable and the hardworking path.

Ajfb said...

There is a lot of crazy stuff like that on original site but you need to be more focued to your project and complete that ontime so you can have more work next time and others also trust you.