Sunday, December 23, 2018

Dr. Phil/ Woman cracked 28 yr old murder case

Here is an email/ blog post about something I'm not supposed to write about.  It's negative.  You may be angry and depressed after reading it.  You are allowed to skip to the "my week" part.

This is like a Part 2 to a Dr. Phil email/ blog post I wrote:


https://badcb.blogspot.com/2012/07/mental-health-tyra-banks-show-friend.html


Jul. 31, 2017 Dr Phil: He gives exercises and no one learns anything.

This was both in 2006.

There was the episode of this teen girl who learns about hard work at a farm.  She was fake and got her mom to write the letter to get on TV.

Or the teen girl who does a have a real problem with being addicted to tanning.  

She has makeup put on her that if she tans, she will have brown and leathery skin.

She meets a woman who tanned so much, she got skin cancer.

After all that:

Dr. Phil: So how do you feel about tanning?
Teen girl: I think I'll do it for a couple more years.

The audience groans because she didn't learn anything.

At the time, I was like: "Ha, ha.  Take that Dr. Phil, she's too stupid to take your help."

Then I felt bad because she was probably going to get skin cancer.  This is a sign that when you like that Dr. Phil can't help people, then you need to stop watching this show.

She did get a whole basket of free tanning products. 

Nov. 9, 2018 Starting Over TV show: I was watching a lot of this show in 2017 when it was on the ONE network.  It's good.  The women on the show do life coach exercises.

The task could be like making your own jewellery and selling it.  The point is to make money and be independent.

Nov. 10, 2018: I don't know why I'm writing about this.  Maybe to get my anger out.  I write about it and deal with it and move on.

Dr. Phil ep about Liz: This is an episode I saw on Jan. 21, 2014.  I rarely watch it since I quit in 2006.

The problem: It was about a woman named Liz and she is addicted to being pregnant.  She is married to Chris and they have 4 boys.  They have been married for 4 yrs.

Liz loves being pregnant and taking care of babies.  She thought of being a mid-wife.  She has OCD, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and depression.

The solution: Dr. Phil tells Liz to stop having babies because it's for the wrong reasons.

Dr. Phil: You have to stop fixing psychological problems with non-psychological things.

Sydney ep: This is in my notes.  Something about Sydney has OCD and anxiety.  

She doesn't like sounds and can't deal with it.  Some sort of Dr. Phil saying "neurological loop."

Alyssa ep: On my notes I watched this ep in Oct. 20.  Maybe 2013 or 2014.

Dr. Phil: You did a drug test this morning.  You failed it.  You did pot and byzantine.
Alyssa: Last night I went drinking, and today I was hung over and nauseated, so I took byzantine.

Alyssa: I was molested by a family member from age 4-17 yrs old.  He raped me.  When I told people, half of them didn't believe me. 

Her parents Val and Greg (stepdad) are crying and they didn't know.  The family member denies allegations.

FBI polygraph guy polygraphs Alyssa and she's telling the truth.

Dr. Phil (to Alyssa): I am so sorry that happened to you.  You are 100% victim.

Val: I apologized to Alyssa for not knowing. 

Dr. Phil will get counseling for all of them.

"My teen daughter faked 2 pregnancies": I saw this on Jan. 24, 2014.  It was about teen pregnancy, I had to watch it. 

Nikki was 15 and said she was  pregnant.  Her mom told her to get pregnancy test and she wasn't pregnant.  Something about faking it because she liked the attention.  At 16 yrs old she dated a child molester for 3 yrs.   She looked pregnant and said she got an abortion.

Step dad David and mom Heather.

Nikki sent a baby pic with name, birthdate, and weight.

She then sends a pic the next day and the baby is 3 months old. 

Nikki: I was 15 and didn't have my period in 3 months.

Nikki claims that Heather and David abused her and she didn't have money for food.

Then Nikki denies that her mom abused her.

Nikki: I told my friend that I had an abortion and didn't want to tell my mom.  So my friend gave me a pic of her baby.

Nikki sent texts to baby's father's family about baby coming.

Heather is on her 3rd marriage.  She's in the military so they move a lot.

A military man raped Nikki's 15 yr old sister and he is now in jail.  Nikki then moved in with rapist's ex- girlfriend and his daughter.

Dr. Phil: Does that seem appropriate?
Nikki: No.

There is a lie detector test with the FBI. 

"Did you get pregnant in 2013?"
"Did you have an abortion in 2013?"

Nikki says yes, but the lie detector says she didn't.

David looks taken aback.
Heather is calm and straight.

My opinion: Hysterical pregnancy?

Dr. Phil: Do you need help with mental and emotional health?  How does your strategy in life going?
Nikki: Not well.
Dr. Phil: I will arrange help.

Mar. 14, 2014 ep: I'm going through my notes and I wrote this down.  It's about a woman who is dating a sex offender named "Jack."  Her mom disapproves of it.

This is a long time ago, so my memory is fuzzy.  The woman may have a kid.

May 1, 2014 Daughter vs. dad: Lynn says her dad raped her.  She fails the lie detector test.

Dr. Phil: He didn't rape you did he?
Lynn: No. but he touched me.  I felt like I was raped.

The lie detector guy Jeff Demarco worked for the FBI.

Lynn to pass the lie detector test was a -4.  She got -18.

The audience: Whoa.

Lynn cried throughout the whole ep.

Nov. 11, 2018 Pregnant and abusing drugs: The Ultimatum: The original air date was Jan. 28, 2014.  I saw this on Jul. 25, 2018:

Sarah is 18 and pregnant.  She doesn't want to go to Hannah's House in Texas, and be far way.

Latino woman Velvet: I was born addicted to drugs.

Sadie is 20 yrs old she entered Hannah's House.

Ben Levenson from the House says there's a team of doctors: It's uncomfortable, but it's beautiful.  Take the journey."

Dr. Phil: You can leave the house, but if you do, I will report you to the police.

The mom Kristen got cancer 8 months ago.

Sarah: My mom thinks the world should revolve around her because she got cancer.

Dad Ralph: Sarah wants everything to revolved around her.

My opinion: I went on my old computer where I bookmarked the full episode.  However, YouTube doesn't put the episode, but here's the promo.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlIFOgP7kHo

Sherunda: I saw this on Dec. 17, 2014.  She was a hypochondriac and taking 30 pills a day.  She went to the rehab Creative Care rehab and she is now down to 9 pills a day.

The Social: I wrote down that I saw Kevin O'Leary (Dragon's Den) come on the show to talk about work.

My week:

Sun. Dec. 16, 2018 Work: The restaurant was pretty busy.

Staff:

D- the new busser was here for a week.  Someone said she got fired.

R- she was a server for 2 yrs and she quit.

Ch- she was a server here for years off and on.  Now she quit.  

Mon. Dec. 17, 2018 Teriyaki Corner: I was looking for a job and I found this restaurant:

http://www.teriyakicorner.com/

Wow Jobs: I talked to my friend Dan L. on the phone for 1 hr last week.  He told me he looks for jobs on this site.

I went there to look for a restaurant job.  I see the same jobs there like the ones I see on Indeed.  When I click on a job to apply, it leads me to Indeed.

This was a note I wrote a long time ago:

Eluta: This site is not good for looking for restaurant jobs.

Today I typed in "restaurant" and I see lots of jobs right now, but there in Sherwood Park or positions I'm not qualified for.

Dec. 18, 2018 Cleaning: Today I washed the front and back doors of my house, because my grandma asked me to.  


"Man uses dress to raise awareness of modern slavery": Today I found this article by Lisa Johnson in the Edmonton Journal.  It was about Michael Kalmanovitch who works at the Earth's General store and he wears a dress for December to raise awareness about human trafficking.

The customers than talk and donate money to the charity.  I can't find the article on the internet.

Woman cracked 28 yr old murder case:


The police were again circling the Franz Bakery Outlet in the spring of 2017, hungry for information, and now she knew why.

The shop, a branch of a commercial outfit supplying baked goods to customers across the region, was located on an empty two-lane road north of Bellingham, Wash. The investigators had come once before in 2013, asking about a delivery truck driver named Timothy Bass. Strangely, they had wanted to know details of his daily routes decades ago.

Now, four years later, a female co-worker — who has not been publicly named — asked why. They told her: Bass was a suspect in the 1989 rape and murder of 18-year-old Mandy Stavik, one of the region’s most infamous unsolved crimes.

The co-worker had a daughter herself. If it was her girl who had been viciously killed, she wondered, wouldn’t she want someone to do whatever they could?

On Aug. 10, 2017, the co-worker watched Bass toss out a plastic cup and a Coke can. She secretly grabbed both, put them in a Franz Bakery bag and handed them over to police. When the results came back from the state crime lab, Bass’s DNA from the soda and cup were a 1 in 11 quadrillion match to DNA recovered from the dead young woman, prosecutors say. On Dec. 12, 2017, Bass was arrested and charged with first-degree murder.


Facebook networking: On my Facebook page, I have 127 friends.  It's mainly school and work friends.  I emailed 148 people about jobs and asking if they know any place that is hiring.

LinkedIn networking: I went to the website and I emailed 10 of them.  Most of them were on Facebook. 

Dec. 19, 2018 Warehouse: K (from high school, drama class) told me to apply at a warehouse because they pay well.  I looked up warehouses and I have researched some of the companies there.

James Patterson gives holiday bonuses: 

NEW YORK (AP) — James Patterson has renewed a most welcome holiday publishing tradition — bonuses for independent bookstore employees.

The best-selling author announced Tuesday that 333 workers each will receive $750. The winners, nominated by customers and colleagues among others, are listed on the web site of the American Booksellers Association. Patterson has given more than $1 million to individual book sellers over the past five years and has donated millions to libraries and literacy programs.

In a statement Tuesday, Patterson said book sellers have used the money for everything from fixing a car to paying a dental bill. He said he was happy to make “a small difference” in the lives of people who had helped so many in their communities. 

Woman dumps cheating boyfriend on the internet: 


A woman has become an internet hero after dumping her boyfriend at her 21st birthday party.

Tiana Perea of Houston took to her Twitter account to post a video of the exact moment she kicked her boyfriend to the curb, adding the caption, “Is this the right thing to do when your bf cheats on you?”

The video shows Perea surrounded by her friends in a kitchen before silencing them all with her epic speech in which she accuses her boyfriend of cheating.

https://ca.yahoo.com/style/internet-cheering-woman-dumped-cheating-boyfriend-birthday-speech-112247776.html

My opinion: I already saw an article about a woman who dumps her cheating fiancée on the altar.  The Social even talked about it.

When I was watching this Tiana on her birthday speech, I was like: "What is this?  The Maury Povich show?" 


If she wants to do this on her birthday party, with all these people, and put this on the internet, then she may.



Dec. 20, 2018 The stores are closing: 

Happy Harbor Comics closing by end of Jan.:



https://edmontonjournal.com/business/commercial-real-estate/happy-harbor-comics-closing-its-doors-after-20-years-in-edmonton

Banana Republic at West Ed mall is closing by beginning of Jan.  The Southgate location will be open.

The highlight of the week: If you go on my Facebook page, I post this all the time.

This is from Kate Dorsey.  Here is a Thrive Coaching summit I have been listening to:

https://thrivecoachinginc.com/jen-malecha/?utm_source=Fun+Fierce+Freedom+Online+Show&utm_campaign=696c189ed8-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_05_18_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_9fd08d5a4f-696c189ed8-79408591
This is from Krystal Jackson.

Sigrid Van Heerwaarden is a success coach for Heartcentered Women!! 


For years she denied her true gifts until she knew it was time for her to shine. 


She now shares that she is a channel and supports people in activating their dreams!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb3rm6G0-iQ&feature=youtu.be

TV: 

Channel Zero: The Dream Door:  This is a good scary TV show.  This is the 4th season.  I saw the first 2 seasons.  It was on Showcase and I got a free preview.  There are 6 episodes each season.  It's an anthology where each season has it's own story.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4820370/?ref_=nv_sr_1

The Sinner: A few months ago, I was able to watch the last 2 eps of the first season.  It was good.  I then saw the last 5 eps of the 2nd season this week.   It's an anthology where each season has it's own story.

Timeless: I just saw the series finale.  They ended their season 2 earlier this yr.  It got cancelled and they were able to make a 2 hr series finale that was released this week.

The show and finale was very good.

No comments: