Heroes Reborn: I saw the original show Heroes when it first came out. When the reboot came out in fall 2015, I had to at least check out the pilot. I loved the pilot and watched the whole season.
"A year ago, a terrorist attack in Odessa, Texas, left the city decimated. Blamed for the tragic event, those with extraordinary abilities are in hiding or on the run from those with nefarious motives."
1. There is the anchor character Noah (Jack Coleman) from the original show. There are some other characters who make appearances on it.
2. I like how the show has Noah's memory erased and how he has to piece it together. It's a good mystery.
3. I like even the villians Luke (Zachary Levi) and Joanne (Judith Shekoni) because they are killing all the Evos (evolutions/ mutants) who are why their son died.
4. Noah: Good memories fulfill your life with context, meaning, and clarity. Others can deceive and make you believe you know the truth. The ones that hold you hostage. Look back at all the decisions you made, the 1 thing you don't want to feel is regret.
Casper: A lot of people spend time waiting instead of making things happen.
What good is a hero if he doesn't help people who need him the most?
I'm going to put that in my inspirational quotes.
5. I love all the characters. It's just like the original with all sorts of characters with different powers and they are all over the world.
There is the teen Tommy (Robbie Kay) in the US who is on the run with his mom.
Carlos (Ryan Guzman) the soldier who comes to the US and adjusts to civilian life.
Miko (Kiki Sukezane) in Japan who enters a video game.
Jan. 17, 2018 Channel Zero: Candle Cove: This show came out in fall 2016 where there is a 6 episode season.
"An anthology series based on popular Internet Creepypastas, including Candle Cove, The No-End House, Butcher's Block and Hidden Door."
The first season Candle Cove is about a TV show that makes kids kill people.
1. It was a good start where there is a lot of drama, conflict and tension set in after years later a massacre happened. Mike Painter (Paul Schnieder from Parks and Recreation) comes back to town to visit his mom. His twin brother died when they were 12.
2. Good dialogue when the mom Martha doesn't have family pics up:
"It's a matter of managing intrusive thoughts."
I should put that in my inspirational quotes. I just did.
3. It's creepy when it seems the TV show Candle Cove is coming back on.
There are these disturbing images from the show. It's not all blood and gore, but like a:
-figure that is on fire and walking
-a skeleton in a hood standing there
None. Maybe it's too scary for some people.
My opinion: I watched the first season. Then I watched the second season No- End House. It's a different story about a haunted house, but it was still scary and the quality is good. If you like scary stuff, then watch it.