Sunday, January 5, 2014

Robin Thicke/ David Anders/ Post Secret

Dec. 17 Robin Thicke: I watched his new music video called “Feel Good” which is one of my favorite songs on his album.  It’s a different kind of video.  He’s on a stage and the dancers are in burlesque outfits and dancing in front of a big screen in the back.  The big screen changes from sunset to different graphics.


Dec. 29: I follow Thicke on Twitter and he tweeted a picture where he’s with a young woman lying in a hospital bed.  It’s from the young woman named Bree, @breeee_aye.
That was nice of RT to visit her.


Winter: My parents were supposed to drive to Calgary this weekend.  They told me they were going there and I could ask my work to book a couple of days off to go.  I decided not to because it’s the busiest time of the year at the restaurant.  The job needs me and I want to make money.

Then my parents decided to not go there because it was snowing and it’s -15 out there.  That’s what happened earlier this year in Jan.  We were supposed to go to Calgary, and then there’s a huge snow storm so the night before we decided not to go.  When my parents told me that they were going in December, I had low expectations of the trip actually taking off.

Jan. 1: Here is something about my health:

Dec. 22 Health: I got food poisoning again.  Earlier this year I did.  I didn’t know what it was until it happened a week later.  One night I had steak and I was fine.  The next night I ate leftover steak and I got sick.  Next week I had a little bit of a leftover steak and I had the same symptoms.  So be careful with leftover steak.

On Thurs. there was macaroni and cheese.  I decided to put in the fridge and save it for tomorrow.  On Fri. I ate it.  Hours later I felt sick and threw it up.  On Sat. I was so sick from it I called into work and said I wasn’t coming in.  Let’s just say I was in the washroom a lot. 

Today is Sun. and I went to work.  I wasn’t feeling that well so I only worked in the morning.  I didn’t have a lot energy because I was out of breath.

Dec. 23: I feel my health improved because I worked into the afternoon because they needed me.

Jan. 1 Stress: The last two weeks of Dec. was really busy at the restaurant.  I remember the first week of Jan. was very busy last year.  I was mentally prepared of how stressful it was going to be.

I was also physically prepared because I had a good night’s rest before work.  All the workers worked together and we were able to manage it, so that’s good.

I also relieve stress by writing my weekly email/ blog.

David Anders: Remember how I mentioned an email in my draft folder that was deleted?  Then when I sent it out, I got it bounced back to me, and I can read the email.  Well here it is:

I’m a big fan of David Anders when he came on Alias.  I knew that he was on the Olsen twins show So Little Time.  It’s a sitcom and I have seen pics of him where he is a high school senior.  I finally found it Youtube.  This is one of the rare times where you don’t hear him with his British accent.

He’s American.  This is back in 2001 before he got on Alias.  Cut to the cafeteria and the twins Riley and Chloe are sitting with the seniors.

Riley: They’re reading college catalogues.
Chloe: That is just so senior.  Texas A&M.
Riley: Georgetown.
The seniors notice them.
Chloe: It was her idea to sit here.
Anders: Well it’s a good school, you should check it out.
He hands her the book.

Riley: Us?  College?  You don’t understand, we’re just lowly freshman.
Chloe: We have a long time before we have to worry about college.
Asian girl: That’s what we thought.  But you would be surprised how fast those four years go by. 
Chloe starts flipping through the book.
Anders: No, don’t read them here!

Chloe and Riley get scared and run away.

I actually laughed.


Sylvester Stallone art: Did you know that he is also a painter too?  Check out his art:


Post Secret: Here are some that I collected:

Oct. 6:
"When my boyfriend sends me naughty pics, I SAVE THEM, so I can use them against them if he cheats."

Me: Remember I wrote about sexting?  That time I was listening to 91.7 The Bounce radio station, and a caller said if you were to take sexy pictures of yourself, don’t have your head or face in the picture so they can’t identify you.

"Online dating helped me realize how happy I am ALONE."

"My mom found a condom wrapper, which lead to my dad confessing his infidelity, and their divorce.  It was mine."

A picture of 2 soldiers: "I only went there in hopes to die a hero rather than do it myself and die a coward."

"I put so much emphasis on brains because I know I'll never have beauty."

A picture of a woman who has a cut on her face: "I think if I were less pretty people would like me for my personality rather than my looks.  Sometimes I think about doing something about it."

"Plan B was to drive off this road.  Plan A has been worth the fight."

"Just remember, I am strong enough to be my own hero."

Nov. 3: "I don't want to be an engineer anymore."

"I wish that my rapist would have killed me!"

I always wonder if Aileen Wuornos shot those men in the penis!  I would have..."

Me: I had to look her up.  On Wikipedia:

Aileen Carol Wuornos (February 29, 1956 – October 9, 2002) was a serial killer who killed seven men in Florida in 1989 and 1990. Wuornos claimed that her victims had either raped or attempted to rape her while she was working as a prostitute, and that all of the homicides were committed in self-defense. She was convicted and sentenced to death for six of the murders and was executed by the State of Florida by lethal injection on October 9, 2002.


"When I told my mom my IQ score, she said 'That can't be right. I mean that's an impossible score for someone like you or me." I wanted nothing more that to say to her 'No, it's just impossible for you.'"

There is a picture of the IQ test.  She got 134 which is above average.

Me: I don’t care about those IQ tests.  They ask only certain questions.  If it was all math, then I would probably get a low score because I’m not good at math.  There are also several types of intelligence like physical (ex. dancing) and machines. 

Entrepreneurs don’t have to go take business in college.  Sometimes you can have a real passion for things and then they learn everything they can to put their business together and succeed. 

No comments: