Sunday, January 19, 2014

Josh Brookes/ Colin O'Donaghue/ fun picture


Jan. 8 Josh Brookes: He is in the British X-Factor and he sings Usher’s “U Got it Bad.”  I was looking up Usher’s song, but I decided to click on this to hear him sing.  He is good looking in the hot and cute way.


Music videos: Today was my day off.  I was reading the newspaper and then took a break to see what’s on TV. 

Drake: I saw the music video “Hold On, We’re Going Home” by Drake.  The song is like a ballad.  The video was where Drake finds out his girlfriend has been kidnapped by these bad guys.  Drake and his friends go get guns and then shoot up the place to rescue her. 

Cut to shootout and the girl is running away from one of the bad guys.  

My opinion: I was kind of eh with it.  The video doesn’t really match the song.  The video looks like an action movie.  The song is a ballad, so I expected something softer.  I don’t know, love scenes between Drake and the girl? 

Then again he already did in his music video “Find Your Love.”


Beyonce: I also saw this video “Drunk in Love” by Beyonce ft. Jay-Z.  It’s a black and white video with Beyonce on the beach.  Mainly it’s her in a black bikini and a see-through dress as she is walking, singing, and dancing on the beach.

It’s not a very interesting video.  The song’s okay.


Colin O' Donaghue: This is also from that deleted email that I retrieved.  The TV show Once Upon a Time isn’t coming back until March.  So I’ll watch some of these videos.  I love Captain Hook (Colin O’ Donaghue) on that show.

"Sexyback": Here is a little music video of Captain Hook’s scenes to the song “Sexyback” by Justin Timberlake.


Deleted scene: Here is a funny deleted scene from the show.  It shows how Hook was handcuffed to a hospital bed and breaks out of it.  He sees blue Jello for the first time and doesn’t know what it is.  Lol. 


Music: Here is Colin O'Donaghue singing and playing guitar.  He’s good.


Animals: This is old, but it’s also from the deleted email.  Here is the slide show of ugly animals.


Fun picture: Here’s something I found on Yahoo.  It’s about a dad who doesn’t approve of his daughter wearing short shorts, so he wears cut offs too.  He’s wearing a t-shirt that says “Best Dad Ever.”  Lol.

I was thinking about Arrested Development where Tobias wears cut offs all the time because he’s a “never nude.”


Shopping: A couple of months ago, I did a job interview around Century Park station.  I went to a couple of places.

Bogani café: It was nice and cozy.  There were sandwiches and desert.  There is a bookshelf full of books so you can read with your coffee.

Dollar N’Plus store: This store was right by it.  It was small.  It seemed isolated and probably doesn’t get a lot of business.

Jan. 10 Fun exam answer: I found this on Yahoo.  A science exam has a question about nitrogen.  The kid’s answer mentions how he doesn’t like science and wasn’t paying attention.  He then asks his teacher Mr. J on how to approach this girl he likes.

Mr. J’s response was to tell her: “Impress her by talking about how atmospheric nitrogen can be used to age artifacts.  Works for me every time.”

Lol. 


Comedy comparisons: This is a link from the deleted email.  I will give points to the person who caught The Simpsons and Family Guy similar joke.

Wind pronunciation joke: It’s a The Simpsons Halloween episode (original airing 2003.)  Homer is confronted by the Grim Reaper.

Reaper: I have come for Bart Simpson.
Marge: Bart, run like the wind!  (She pronounces wind like wine- d).
Lisa: Mom, it’s wind.
Marge: Yeah, well I only read it in books.

Here’s the Family Guy joke (original airing 2010).  Carter is in bed with his wife.

Carter: It’s probably the wind. (He pronounces it like wine-d).
Mrs. Petersmith: The wind dear.
Carter: Is that how you say that?  I’ve only seen it written.


Here are some comments:

HipsterShiningArmor: Considering both shows have been running for over a decade, there's bound to be some overlap. 

My opinion: The Simpsons have been on for years.  I have seen the TV show 90210 (2008 remake) and there were some similar jokes too.

Characters going to a lesbian bar, and not knowing it’s a lesbian bar: On 90210, Kelly and Donna go to a bar and notice there are a lot of women there.  They then see two women kissing and learn that it’s a lesbian bar.

My little brother was on the computer and listening to the show.  He then quotes from The Simpsons.  It’s where Homer goes to a lesbian bar and is looking around.

Homer: There’s something not right about this place, but I don’t know what it is.  Oh yeah, there’s no fire escape, enjoy your death trap ladies!

Using pigs as a school prank: On 90210, some teen guys were going to release 3 pigs on the school property.  They will say there are 4 pigs so the school will be looking for the 4th pig when there isn’t one.

That’s kind of been done on The Simpsons when Homer goes to college.  He, the 3 nerds, and Bart go to get the school’s mascot that is a pig.  Homer is pulling on the pig’s tail.

Homer: Curly, straight, curly, straight.
Nerd: Mr. Simpson, I don’t think the pig likes that.
The pig then back kicks Homer.
Lol. 

No comments: