Thursday, July 16, 2009

writing/ Kris Andrews/ look alike

Jul. 14 Writing: My networking friend Chris gave me a tip about writing: "But he does have a point. A back-story is the best tool you can use to drive a good story forward, and it helps the audience relate to the character's situation. It doesn't always have to be cliched or complicated either. Even if the guy just wants to be a good cop, there had to be someone or something in his life to inspire him to follow that dream."

Last Saturday, I was talking to my friend Ray about this.
Ray: Why do you want to write?
Me: Because I love watching TV (and movies).
Ray: You like to entertain.
Me: Yes. Why do you want to be a teacher?
Ray: Because I had really good teachers when I was growing up.

Quote: I saw this on Secret Life of the American Teenager. It's where they say: "It's easier to get a job when you have a job." Do you believe that? I don't. My brother got his old job back that he worked for the past 2 summers. He's got like a month of half of the summer to work. He was busy with summer school. Anyway, I hope this could kind of inspire me to get a good career. If Patrick can get a job in this economy, and be hired to work for a short period of time, I should be able to get a career.

Jul. 15 Dance: Today I was watching some So You Think You Can Dance, and Travis, the runner up in season 2 went and choreographed a dance routine today. It was nice to see him.

Kris Andrews: I think I need closure. I have still kept all the emails between Kris Andrew's manager Ken Franczek. I first sent the email pitching my script trying to get KA in my movie on May. 1:

Ken:
Hello Tracy;

This sounds very interesting. Please send me the rest of the information and i will review it with Kris.

To Ken Franczek:

Thank you for getting back to me. I have attached the 93 page script in this email. Give it to Kris to read and see if he's insterested.

Tracy Au

May 4:

Hello Tracy ;

When do you intend to film this and how many weeks or months do you believe it will take? Kris has 2 very important fights scheduled. One in June and one in August. With the amount of training required for these fights, time is very scarce.

Ken Franczek

Hi Ken

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm not sure how long it would take to film this, but I am willing to work around Kris's schedule and start filming after his 2 important fights. As long as you agree to be in the project, we will accommodate Kris. Has he read the script? Does he want the lead role or just be one of the fighters in it?

Tracy Au

I'm pretty sure he might be interested in the lead role. We'll talk about it some more this week and we'll let you know shortly.

Ken Franczek

May 11

Hi Ken

Last week you said: "I'm pretty sure he might be interested in the lead role. We'll talk about it some more this week and we'll let you know shortly. Ken Franczek"Well it's been about a week. I called you on Friday and left a message. I also called you today and left a message. Have you or Kris made a decision yet?

Tracy

I am just landing back in Edmonton as I write this email returning from a business trip in Vancouver. My daughter did mention that you had called on Friday however I did not have an opportunity to return your call. I sense in your email that you are somewhat agitated. I will speak with Kris again tomorrow however; I certainly hope that you appreciate that we do have other day to day commitments and are not always able to contacted at your convenience.

Regards Ken Franczek

May 15:

Hi Ken

Well it's been the end of another week, and you haven't answered if Kris will be in The Fighter. You say: "I will speak with Kris again tomorrow however; I certainly hope that you appreciate that we do have other day to day commitments and are not always able to contacted at your convenience."

I'm trying to be patient while waiting for your reply. Please get back to me.

Hello Tracy ;

Once again my apologies for taking so long to get back to you. I only just yesterday had an opportunity to sit down with Kris to discuss this project.

Unfortunately, we are going to have to decline. As you have probably determined by virtue of our delayed correspondence, we are both extremely busy and Kris was concerned that he would not be able to make the type of total commitment required for a project like this.

Both Kris and I would like to thank you once again for considering him and would also like to wish you the best of luck on this endeavor.

Ken Franczek
On Behalf of Kris Andrews

Jul. 16 Look alike: Today that Kyle Gallner look alike came into the restaurant again. I had printed out these two pics of KG and put it in an envelope last week. He then bought a sandwich and I gave him the pics.

Me: Here's the pictures of Kyle Gallner.
Guy: Oh my God. You rock.
He takes a look at them.
Guy: What else has he been in?
Me: The Haunting in Conneticut.
Guy: What else?
Me: Big Love. It's about a polygamous family.

Guy: With Bill Paxton?
Me: Yeah, he (KG) plays the teenage boy's friend.
Guy: Oh yeah, I'll check it out. Can I keep these (photos)?
Me: Yeah, take them.
Guy: Thanks.
lol.

5 comments:

ferozsons said...

Mister androids have been consumed and occupied for the attachment for the people. The visas of the https://www.paraphrasegenerator.com/our-paraphrase-service/professional-editing-service/ have been set forth for the flow of the chips for the calculation for the highlights of the contents and papers for the candidates.

Puma said...

When you have that time to visit the restaurant so you can share you ideas with the visitors there and can try this website for them to guide them how to use that.

mikon said...

There is the better writting tip which can make your life more suitable. You can find the previous posts with this best session. Just click here and enjoy the blog writing session. Make your life more better with this blog.

stoya riley said...

The website is about someone’s blog who is saying that a back-story is the best device one can utilize to drive a good story in front of everyone. You can try this for further support. It also assists the audience to relate to the situation of characters.

stoya riley said...

The website is about someone’s blog whose name is Tracy Au. She graduated from the Professional Writing program from university. This source is helping in many ways. She is into ambitious screenwriting, so this blog is utilized to encourage her writing and appeal people who will employ me to write.