Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ashley Niven from the girl group PYT Email

I found Ashley Niven from the girl group PYT on Myspace. I then emailed her.

Date: Jan 7, 2007 1:11 PM

Hi Ashley

Are you the real Ashley Niven from PYT? If you are, then you are really talented and cool. I just found Lauren Mayhew's myspace pg yesterday. Do you keep in touch with the other girls?

Are you in college or are you still pursuing a career in the entertainment industry?

Well I've been a fan of PYT since I first heard you girls sing on the Centre Stage soundtrack and bought the "Down with me" cd. I still listen to it from time to time because it's my fave music pop/r&b.

Well best wishes for 2007!

Tracy


Jan 23, 2007 11:54 PM

Subject: RE: Are you really Ashley from PYT?

Hi Tracy, I hope your well .......... Yes I'ts really me not that Im much different than you but, no Im not in college and yes I hope to sing again but i'ts not something I have been trying to do for the past five years . I am however moving to New York next month to start over again, Kind of give it another shot, you know?

Mabe I will have something for you to hear in the next year, you can tell me if you like my new style.
Ashley Niven

No comments: