Friday, February 18, 2022

Post Secret- bad dating (Part 1)/ Post Secret (Part 13)


Oct. 11, 2020:













Oct. 18, 2020:





Oct. 25, 2020:






My opinion: This person seems to be self- sabotaging and/ or putting obstacles in front of him or her self.  He or she should get counselling.




Nov. 8, 2020:














Nov. 29, 2020:





Dec. 6, 2020:



Dec. 13, 2020:



My opinion: She should get counselling. 



Dec. 20, 2020:




Dec. 27, 2020:




My opinion: That's why I discourage about someone proposing to someone in a public place in front of a lot of people who are watching?

What if he or she says no?  You got rejected in front of all these people.

I saw one around Feb. 2008.  A man proposes to this woman at a basketball game.  The woman was in her late 20s/ 30s and she was wearing a long red shirt and black tights.  She had long black hair.

The 2 sports announcers are talking:

Sports announcer: For once, I would like to see the girl say no.
The woman said no and she didn't take the ring.  She walked away from him.
Sports announcer: When I wanted to see the girl say no to him, I was just joking.

However, I do like to see public proposals like that time I saw one on the Tyra Banks show in 2008.







No comments: