Sat. Sept. 7, 2019 Fast food place job interview: I went to the interview at 11am.  It's an hr to get there.  The boss was 40 min.  late.  He owns like 5 locations.  He interviewed another guy there first.  It was an average interview.  I was reading a book while waiting.



Speedy Car Dealer BBQ: When I took the bus to the interview, I saw this free BBQ.  After the interview I went there and ate a burger, and had a few veggie samosas (potatoes inside.)  The last time I ate a samosa was in 2015.  Someone at my 2nd restaurant job brought some.





Lime Scooter: I was sitting outside and listening to music.  I put my lawn chair in the garage, and then P's friend M magically appears with a Lime Scooter.  He works for the company.  I tried it for a couple min.  It was fun.


Sun. Sept. 8, 2019 Tarot cards: I always had an interest in this.


Brittany Carmichael: She has a video series on Facebook called "Woo-Woo Wednesday" where she reads tarot or oracle cards.  I listen to her videos when I'm on the internet.  She has recently released her own oracle cards.


https://www.facebook.com/theworldbybrit/


Colette Baron-Reid: I know about her because I saw promos for her show Messages from Spirit.  She is a medium and can talk to the dead.  I saw one episode and it was average.  I never watched it again.