Saturday, February 6, 2016

different route/ Fiverr/ HI Investments scam

Oct. 27. 2015 Different route: I'm trying a bunch of different routes to look for a job. 

Edmonton Police Commission: I applied to be in the Edmonton Police Commission.  I talked to the woman who was hiring and she told me about the position.  I saw the ad in the Edmonton Journal.  She told me that I was a good writer because of my cover letter.

Oct. 28, 2015 Break from routine: Today I went and passed out my resume to a place in person.  I applied online, but it did say to go in person too.  I went to work and then I went home.  Then I looked for a job a bit on the internet and printed my resume.  I went to the place and talked to the receptionist.

Afterwards I went home and I felt really energized and looked for a job on the internet.

Nov. 1, 2015 Fiverr: Have you ever heard of this website before?  Last week, I was reading an article by Simon Houpt in the Globe and Mail about writing.  It mentioned this website.

There are people offering all their services in graphic and design, online marketing, writing and translation among other things.

The tasks are like:

"I will write a blog post."

"I will render a model in 3D."

All the tasks are for $5.

Fun and bizarre: There is a "fun and bizarre" section.  I clicked on "I will make a wish come true."

About This Gig

I can make a wish come true for you by using some ancient secret techniques that I've discovered after 30 years of practice, study and meditation. It is very effective and the success rate is very high. I am not accepting bad wishes.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
From time to time I am going into mountains for meditation. In case I am responding late it means that I am gone. But will get in touch with you as soon as I am getting back.

There is a picture of a white guy dressed like a Tibetan monk.  There are currently over 1000 good reviews of him.


Lifestyle: In this section, there are lots of psychics and astrology here.

Well this website can help me think outside of the box.

Feb. 1, 2016 HI Investments scam: I found this job on Kijiji and I applied to it last week.  I then got an email and filled out the application.  I then got a call and another email.  I thought this might be a scam, so I emailed all my friends about it and forwarded the application.

Here's the job ad on Kijiji:

Date Listed01-Feb-16
Address#900 10665 Jasper Ave NW
View map

Job Offered By Professional Employer
Company H.I. Investments
Job TypeFull-Time

Customer Service Representative - Full Time
Hourly wage up to $18/hr!

Duties:

* Conduct direct marketing campaigns
* Provide quality customer service
* Act as representative for our clients
* Answer questions regarding our client's programs and services

Job Requirements:

* Ability to multitask, and adapt to changing demands and shifting priorities
* Willingness to work independently and within a team
* Trustworthy, honest and dependable individual
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
* Polite and friendly demeanor

Send your resume for the consideration!


Feb. 2, 2016 Advice:

Co-workers:

First I asked my co-workers if the job was a scam:

1. Je- 22 yr old guy with a science degree.  He said it seemed legit. 

2. G- he's East Indian with a hospitality degree.  He said it seemed legit.  He pointed out that the compensation was:

"Candidate receives a bonus of 3% for each completed order.  Ex. Candidate receives a bonus of $30 from an order of $1000."

It seemed like commission.

3. P- an European guy in his 50s.  He tells me I should look into it on the internet.

4. B- a 20 yr old woman told me I should look into it on the internet.

Friends:

5. D- she is an East Indian woman her 40s.  She said it looks like a scam, and to tell her more about it.

Family: 

6. P- my little brother with a finance degree.  He saw the bitcoin investments and it seemed like a scam.

7. Dad- he read it and said it was a scam.

My dad was the last one I asked.  I did follow my co-workers advice and look it up on the internet.

My dad says: "Where are you going to get the $1000 to process?  You have to find the people to invest in it."

Company Overview

HI Investment & Securities Co., Ltd. provides various financial services in South Korea. It offers brokerage, asset management, and customer management and specialized services. The company also provides capital market and advisory services; and engages in the fund management, maritime investment, ship financing, and shipping asset advisory activities. In addition, it is involved in the provision of retirement pension consulting and pension asset management services, as well as research services; and development and sale of money trust and wrap account products. The company was formerly known as CJ Investment & Securities Co., Ltd. and changed its name to HI Investment & Securities Co., Ltd. in 2008. HI Investment & Securities Co., Ltd. was founded in 1989 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you want to see your website or blog on Google's first page ??? And want to beat your website or blog ranking ?? Your website and blog will be displayed on the first page of Google through the SEO service, completely and beautifully. And get more visitors.

Click this link for more details :""SEO services provider""