Tuesday, April 12, 2011

writing/ The View/ friends

Apr. 8 Writing: I realized something for why I am so angry and writing it right now. Back in 2006 when I had an anger management problem from being laid off from Call Centre #1, all I did was write to get my anger out. However, I needed to take some Paxil with it too to calm down.

I've been taking Paxil, but I haven't been writing my rants. I wrote a little rant here and there about Calender Club taking 40% off their items and not 50% off like they used to, but I need to get straight to the meat of the issue. The things that really get me angry and not just annoyed.

Rants: Here's some more rants. After I typed up the one about Kaley Cuoco on The View on twop.com, someone on twop wrote this:

The View: "The View angers up my blood all the damn time. It's not even that they shout over each other or make offensive statements. It's that they often, like almost daily, tell the audience this misinformation and then don't correct themselves later. I don't think I can name a time when they've ever once have gotten back on air and said to the audience "Hey, we didn't fact-check and said some things that might have mislead people.

'Here are the real facts. Sorry about that.' I especially hate when they misquote people. If you don't know what the person actually said then don't put words in their mouths and judge them on it. These women never want to own up to these mistakes but I can't just blame them but also the executive producer and whoever is in charge of making up of those cards and fact-checking them because they are just as much, if not more, culpable than the hosts."

That show is so annoying. How can you watch a TV show where a group of women are all talking at the same time and you can't hear them?

Annoying phrase: I remember way back in the late 90s, early 2000s, I was reading Seventeen magazine and someone ranted this: "I hate it when I ask someone a question and that person says 'You don't want to know.' If I didn't want to know, then I wouldn't be asking would I?"

Okay, then I won't say "You don't want to know." That does kind of remind me of that time back in 2002 I was watching The Sausage Factory and my sister asked what these two are talking about. I guess I should have said: "Okay, but it's kind of offensive" before I explained it to her. I thought she would be prepared because she has listened to the show when she was in the room and she had said: "This show is so crude."

I told her: "Lisa thinks that Zack needs a kidney transplant and Zack thinks that she thinks that he has a VD." My sister gasped and looked scared and offended.

Family: I want to add to the earlier rant of how I asked my little brother to put the newspaper in the recycle box while he was going upstairs anyway, and he wouldn't do it. I imagine his point of view that he doesn't like to be told what to do, and neither do I. However, I would groan and then do it.

Yeah, I'll give some attitude. That does remind me of The Simpsons where Tony Hawk puts Homer onto the skateboard, but he kind of groans during it.

Homer: Do it without the attitude or don't do it all.

That sounds like what a parent, teacher or person of authority would say. Maybe my sister might say that to me, but mainly she would be happy that I did do what she asked. Yesterday she asked how many hours I worked a week and I said: "20." This morning she asks me to recycle the old newspapers and I was kind of eh with it. She then said: "You only work 20 hrs." But today I did recycle the old newspapers after work. So there, I will do it, but maybe give a little attitude.

Friends: Here's another mild rant. It's to add to the rant where my little brother won't vacuum when my grandma asked him to, because he said he had to study. Later his friend calls him and he takes the call. This is his friend who calls him nearly every day and they see and hear from each other often. He didn't have to take the call, and that adds to not helping my grandma.

I would understand if it's his friend who he hasn't heard from in a few months so he would take it. I would like to add that I never really get to see my friends. Here's the ranking of how often I have contact with my friends. I send three weekly emails to them and that's how I mainly keep in contact with you guys.

1. Sherry- she's the one who emails me once or twice a week or every two weeks. She's probably the one I have most consistent contact with. She has two jobs.
2. Angela- I usually call her once every two or three weeks and we talk about my weekly emails. Sometimes we chat from 10 min. to 1hr. She has a career and that dancing hobby takes a lot of her time.
3. Jessica- she's the only who emails me here and there. Sometimes we talk on the phone. She's in university so she often studies.

4. Dan L.- When I call him maybe once a month or so, we talk for an hr.
5. Dan N.- I run into him in downtown sometimes.
6. Michelle- We chat on Facebook sometimes.

Yesterday my friend Ray called me on my cell phone. I didn't hear it because I was in the basement watching The Mentalist. lol. Unless this is a fluke and she had changed numbers and it's someone else calling me.

Coincidence: Today I was reading the newspaper and the actress Mariska Harigatay (from Law and Order: SVU) has recently adopted a daughter named Amaya Josephine. I have two little cousins named Mariska and Amaya.

School: I got this flashback of Social Studies 23. I remember I had Mr. Smith who gives us some questions to answer from the textbook. He gives us 20 min to do it in class, and then we answer the questions in class. He was giving homework in class.

Mr. Smith: I don't give you guys homework because I know you're not going to do it.

That is a straight- up diss or he's being brutally honest. I wasn't offended and I doubt anyone else was either. Hey, he's not giving us homework. If anyone was offended, they could go to the principal that Mr. Smith said that.

Principal: And you want me to do what exactly?
Student: Tell Mr. Smith to not be so mean.

I do remember how Mr. Smith said: "If I read an essay from Social 23, I'm going to grade it like this. If it's from Social 20, I'm going to grade it differently." That's the thing with the levels of classes. It's about expectations. I've been in the low ones and the grade level ones and it's different. It's easier in the low level ones, because the expectations are lower and I didn't have to work or try, and I passed easily. All I had to do was show up.

So what are you really angry about? I don't know. I was always angry and frustrated in school because I had to work really hard in say Applied Math and I barely pass. But I passed.

Apr. 11: Over the weekend, when my sister asked me to close the upstairs door, I did it without the attitude. She asked me to do it at two different times and I did.

This morning, I bumped into Dan L. on the bus. We were both on our way to work. I went to jr. high, high school, and Professional Writing with Dan L. It took him 8 months to get a writing job, and he got one. So that's good. It kind of inspired me to get my own office job.

Email: Also, I don't know if you notice this, but every 3rd email that I send, it has all the funny jokes in it. So though you read my angry rants, do expect something light and funny later.

6 comments:

anonymous said...

Amazing ideas! This kind of assault demonstrates that the security framework isn't great and ought to enhance it and join by clicking on http://www.paragraphchanger.com/how-our-paragraph-changer-generator-helps/ website. The reason is that a few people are working for the fear monger individuals and give all the data that they require.

anonymous said...

This became truly very helpful site The subject of the Christmas is looking immaculate and the blend of the hues pulls in and feeling of the general population and student can this site to get unique task. This sort of the workmanship is extremely decent and you ought to use your work for the diverse ways.

anonymous said...

This became truly very helpful site Here in this article, you give the best name of the organization and I think there is no substitute of these foundations but you can take a look at the site here to manage your educational task. They are giving the best PC information which is exceptionally important to pick up for the understudies.

Anonymous said...

This article in which we come to learn numerous actualities about existence and it ought to be clarified so that can be comprehended by others. The blogger has read more detail which can be reasonable by everybody in an extremely straightforward manner. I come to comprehend in the wake of perusing this article life is nothing.

Anonymous said...

This choice in forex exchanging gives us great opportunity to exploit from this exchanging and can acquire great sum on the off chance that we have the information about this. Those individuals who don't think about on this page before beginning this business will dependably confront misfortune around here. I emphatically prescribe articles to consider before beginning this business.

Jana hassan said...

I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor AKHIGBE for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my close friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in sickness spells. Get connected with Doctor AKHIGBE now, his email is drakhigbespellhome7@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +2349021374574 and I said I must let any email I see on net must know about this because am very happy .