Wednesday, December 24, 2008

movie/ funny/ winter

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2008

movie/ funny/ winter

Dec. 21 Movie: Today I saw the movie Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. It's a great action/ adventure film, and I recommend you all watch it. It stars Harrison Ford. He was in his mid- 50s when he did the first three movies, now he's in his mid- 60s. I also really like Shia LaBeouf who plays Mutt.

My favorite part in the movie, was when Mutt and Indiana are in the diner. They are leaving with FBI and a fight breaks out. I tells M to hit this guy wearing a letterman jacket. The jock is then surrounded by a group of other jocks wearing the same jacket. M is then suddenly surrounded by guys wearing leather jackets like he is. Then pitchers are smashed over people's heads, and chairs are being thrown around with 50s music playing. lol.

There is even a car chase scene in the movie, mixed with a fight scene. It reminded me of The Matrix Reloaded which has a car chase scene and fight scene put together.

Writing: Today is Sunday, my only day off. I must do something productive, so I write. I went and worked on the story about Corrine working for a corrupt company. I opened the disk and see that the last time I worked on it was in August and September. I see so many flaws.

Well especially after I got all those tips from Glynis for my Fighter script, I see that I have to do a lot of editing on this other script. Corrine started off really boring. She applies for a job at a company. You see her pass out her resume, do an interview, blah, blah, blah. Delete that and go straight to the party where the action starts.

James Franco: I saw James Franco on Jay Leno the other night. JF talked about how when he was in gr. 8, he and his friends started stealing tester cologne bottles from the department stores. They did this for weeks. Eventually the stores chained the tester bottles. JF and friends then sold the bottles to gr. 7 boys before the dances. The bottles were worth $50, but they sold it for $25.

JF: If I'm going to hell for something, it would probably be this. If there is a kid we didn't like, we would give him the bottle where we peed in it.
The audience laughs.
JL: That's why they call it "au toilette" (on the bottle.)

JF talks about when he was in jr. high and high school he worked at a golf course to earn money for a car. He bought a used car, and that car had already gotten into an accident with the front.
JF: I was on the highway. Fortunately, I pulled out of the highway to the JC (junior college). I was in the parking lot, and the brakes didn't work. I was driving 60 mph, and I was trying to stop. I drove onto the lawn and it was either I hit a JC building or a tree. I then went and hit the tree. The front ripped like paper. I got out and security was running towards me.
JL: And they said "Nice cologne."
The audience laughs.

Winter: The only thing I like about the winter, is that when I used to work in Chinatown back in 2003-2005. Chinatown is ghetto. In the winter, there aren't any bums standing outside. A couple of times, some scary looking guys entered my workplace and they had to be kicked out. My friend Chamnouer agrees with me. She used to live a ghetto- like area, and she likes that in the winter there aren't any people yelling outside on the streets.

I read this in a magazine years ago. Possibly Cosmoplolitan. Rapes occur more in the summer when women are vacationing. The women are more caught off guard on vacation. Also in the article, it's mentioned that a guy can't get a erection in the cold.

Dec. 22 Funny: I looked up Matt Dallas who plays Kyle on Kyle XY. I found this interview with him on Jimmy Kimmel. MD told us a story about how he was a NY club: "I was standing by myself because one friend was at the bar, and the other was in the washroom. This girl comes up to me and reaches under my shirt and touches my belly button. Then she whispers in my ear: "I touched it." She leaves. I didn't know what to do." lol.

JK then shows his belly button, and MD shows his. On Kyle XY, his character doesn't have a belly button. He looks so hot wearing that gray suit and button down black shirt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY2qry_ggF4

MD tells a knock- knock joke. He's so cute and funny here.
M: Knock-knock.
Girl: Who's there?
M: Interrupting cow-
M: Moo!
lol. I kind of predicted it, but it was still funny,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFfKFfg_idQ&feature=related

Serious: With Youtube, one thing leads to another. I found MD doing a PSA on drinking and driving. Then I found Lane Garrison (Prison Break) doing a PSA on one too. LG was actually arrested for drinking and driving and he got someone killed. He's in jail right now. I'll give him points for doing this commercial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf1WtKqi6mc&feature=related

Dec. 23: Last week I was watching The Mentalist. My little brother P came and sat down.

P: That woman looks really familiar.
Me: The dark- haired woman?
P: Yeah.
Me: Hello, it's Veronica from Prison Break. I thought the exact same thing too. I saw an episode and after an hour later, that's when I realized who it was.

Today I saw The Mentalist, and I recognized an actress who was on the TV show In Plain Sight.

No comments: