Sun. Jul. 19, 2026:
I got there at 11AM.
I got in free with my Edmonton Public Library card.
I was mainly shopping in the Market Hall.
I did take breaks and sit and eat my lunch that I brought. I had a sandwich, orange, crackers, coffee, and got water from the fountain.
I also took breaks from shopping by watching these shows.
I was there until 7PM.
1 -1:30 PM Super Dogs "Fairy Tails" show: I have watched the Super Dogs show every year since 2022.
The dogs run and catch frisbees, and jump over hurdles.
After the show, there is the "pat and chat" where you can pet the dogs.
2- 2:30PM Cirque Kalabante Wassa Africa: This was like Circus Soleil.
There were acrobatics, gymnastics, and dancing.
There were stunts like a woman stands on one leg, on top of this man's head.
There were 2 men standing on one man's shoulders.
There was a man who was so flexible, he was bending over backwards, and his feet in front of his head.
4PM Glow Zone: Princess Performance: It started 15 min. late because of tech.
Moana talked a bit and sang a song.
Then Cinderella came and talked a bit.
There was a bit of a dance party where they and the kids dance.
The show was 15 min. long.
Then there was a meet-and- greet so you can take pictures with them.
Friends:
Brad: I worked for him at Comic Con in 2025. He has a booth there so I visited him.
He said he didn't hire anyone to work for him here. It wasn't really busy for him.
There were a few booths that sold Funko toys like he did.
Cham: I bumped into her at 5PM and she just got here.
Old co- workers: I worked at the Edmonton EXPO last year as a temp job. I saw a few of them working there.
Food: I went to the Colassal Onion and ordered the Original Onion for $20. This huge onion is deep fried and fills the whole plate.
I ate about a quarter of it. I put the leftovers into my tupperware that I brought my lunch in.
I will eat some of this for breakfast an lunch tomorrow.
It's very rare I eat out. I bring crackers with me all the time.
The onion rings were kind of spicy and flavorful as is.
There was a spicy mayo sauce that came with it.
I ate this for 3 meals, and I find this too filling.
I wouldn't order this again.
If you are to order it, you should share it with 1 or 2 people.
Shopping: I saw
-jewelry like necklaces, bracelets, rings, and choose your charms to put on a necklace
-crystals on jewelry, or on their own
-clothes
-toys like stuffed animals, and a Build-a Bear booth
-perfumes, body butter, body oil
-A new thing is that you can put charms on a pen
My opinion: I rarely buy things to own. By looking at all these products, I made myself appreciate what I already own.
I then thought about how I had a few necklaces that I could wear.
There are stuffed animals. I rotate the stuffed animals once a month downstairs for decoration.
Graduation stuffed animals: My friend Leslie gave me this stuffed animal of a white puppy with a black graduation cap when I graduated out of high school. The cap is gone. This sits on the couch as the decoration.
My little brother P's friend Mike gave him a light brown bear with a black graduation cap and a navy blue and tan letterman jacket. He's holding a diploma.
My week:
Sun. Jul.19, 2026 Leo polls:
Jerome G, Saint-Éphrem-de-Beauce, Québec, would like to know:
In your opinion, what will be the main impact of artificial intelligence?
Increase risks to privacy
32.43% (1132)
Replace many jobs
30.74% (1073)
Accelerate advances in healthcare and science
16.47% (575)
Increase workplace productivity
13.64% (476)
Improve quality of life
6.73% (235)
My opinion: Accelerate advances in healthcare and science.
Tues. Jul. 21, 2026:
serge l, st-sauveur , Québec, would like to know:
What type of vehicle do you own?
Gasoline vehicle
73.19% (4535)
I do not own a vehicle
13.59% (842)
Electric vehicle
5.57% (345)
Hybrid vehicle
5.55% (344)
Plug-in hybrid vehicle
2.10% (130)
My opinion: My parents own a hybrid vehicle.
Wed. Jul. 22, 2026:
Leanne G, Pontiac, Quebec, would like to know:
Have you been affected by the wildfires?
No, I have not been affected.
70.55% (3006)
Yes, I was affected by smoke
28.16% (1200)
Yes, I had to evacuate or relocate.
1.29% (55)
My opinion: Yes, I was affected by smoke yesterday, but it was mild. There wasn't a lot of smoke so far this summer.
Jul. 25, 2026:
Jan Y, Thornhill, Ontario, would like to know:
What is your favourite season?
Fall (Autumn)
37.69% (1806)
My opinion: Summer is my favorite. However fall is a very close second. Winter is my least favorite.
If I remember correctly, this is the 3rd time that this poll came.
Wholesome moment drivers hug it out after crash:
57,007 views Jul 20, 2026 #cars #brazil #driving
The crash reportedly occurred because the driver in the back became distracted and wasn’t able to brake in time.
#driving #brazil #cars
Wholesome moment drivers hug it out after crash
Connect With news.com.au Online ► [https://www.news.com.au] https://bit.ly/3WC8hOP Follow Us:
Facebook ► [ / news.com.au ]
Instagram ► [ / newscomauhq. .]
TikTok ► [@news.com.au]
X ► [ / newscomauhq ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel
For The Very Latest News From Australia And Around The World:
► [ / @newscomauhq ]
► [ / @newscomauhq ]
► [ / @newscomauhq ]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmIcLSurlng
My opinion: There are a lot of positive news articles and videos about charity and good deeds, if you look for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment